Ryan julison closeMr. Julison: I’m confused – Just to clarify, you say below:

“For the record” … “Regarding the use of race in the media reports, I didn’t include the race aspect in any pitch I presented to media (that can easily be verified with documented fact).”….

Understood, but how do you reconcile this?

@ the :20 second mark…. That is your voice right?

Please advise,

Thanks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  Response ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First, this isn’t a media pitch, it’s an interview where I was speaking on behalf of the family. Regarding this interview, the family is wondering why George Zimmerman told the non-emergency operator that Trayvon looked suspicious the evening of February 26. They aren’t accusing George Zimmerman of being a racist or hating black people or shooting Trayvon because he was black, they are simply looking for answers as to why Zimmerman thought their son looked suspicious that night. Was it the hoodie? Skin color? They didn’t have any answers. That was Sybrina Fulton’s primary question in many interviews. Why did George Zimmerman find her son suspicious?  -Ryan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  Follow Up ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryan julison closeMr. Julison, I’ve just got to ask your opinion about this recent revelation, which appears to be a bombshell issue -or hurdle- for the Prosecution team in the case against George Zimmerman:     Motion to Compel pdf link

As the family spokesperson, media representative, and written voice of the Martin family, you are quoted in numerous media publications discussing the issue of “DeeDee”, Trayvon Martin’s girlfriend – being on the phone with him during the encounter.

Benjamin Crump, Natalie Jackson, Daryl Parks and Jasmine Rand are all on record describing numerous times “DeeDee” as a minor child, specifically a 16-year-old girlfriend.

Now, it is revealed the person Benjamin Crump presented to Special Prosecutor Bernie De La Rionda on April 2nd 2012; and who subsequently gave a sworn statement, part of which is used in the affidavit for arrest, swears under oath on 4/2/12 her age was 18.

As their spokesperson (at the time), who is also on record with the same narrative, what do you make of this apparent out-right falsehood by Benjamin Crump and the legal representatives of the Martin family ?

… and if I might be so bold as to inquire: On what basis did you previously speak about her age? Who told you she was 16?

s-2

As I’m sure you are aware, “DeeDee” was the only substantive addition to any law enforcement investigation after 3/16/12. Indeed, it is arguable, and of considerable merit, that without her appearance no basis for a criminal affidavit for arrest would even exist.

I’m curious to your thoughts now, upon reflection of your prior position, cast against this latest development.

Warmest regards.

Thanks again,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  Response ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi [...], it’s inappropriate for me to comment on any aspects of the legal case.

Therefore, this will be my last response.

Have a nice weekend.

Ryan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   end ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anybody know how to email ABC’s Matt Gutman?

Via Matt Gutman @ABC News - A phone call from slain black teenager Trayvon Martin to his girlfriend seconds before he was shot dead by a self-appointed neighborhood watch captain  “blows … out of the water”  the shooter’s self-defense claim and he should be arrested “right now,” a lawyer for Martin’s family said today.

Matt Gutman - ABC News interviews Tracy Martin

Attorney Benjamin Crump spoke after ABC News reported exclusively the existence of a phone call between Martin and his girlfriend, which detailed the last terrifying moments of Martin’s life as he was pursued, accosted and shot dead by George Zimmerman. [...]

ABC News was there exclusively as the 16-year-old girl told Crump about the last moments of the teenager’s life. Martin had been talking to his girlfriend all the way to the store where he bought Skittles and a tea. The phone was in his pocket and the earphone in his ear, Crump said.  [...]

Trayvon’s phone logs, also obtained exclusively by ABC News, show the conversation occurred five minutes before police first arrived on the scene. Crump said the girl’s identity was being withheld because “her parents are gravely concerned about her health and her safety.” Her parents asked that only an attorney be allowed to ask her questions.

Martin’s father, Tracey Martin, and mother, Sybrina Fulton, listened to the call, along with ABC News, ashen-faced.    - Matt Gutman

About these ads
This entry was posted in Death Threats, Dem Hypocrisy, Mark O'Mara, media bias, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Ryan Julison, Tip Line, Trayvon Martin, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

90 Responses to “For The Record” Follow Ups With Ryan Julison….. “Um, just,… well, one more thing”…..

1. rumpole2 says:

:D

What a shame he is gone before your questioning hardly got started.
    But as you indicate… what he wont address speaks volumes.

2. nameofthepen says:

I guess Edward Bernays didn’t write any advice about getting your tata’s out of the wringer.:twisted:

3. PatriotUSA says:

Therefore, this will be my last response.

Have a nice weekend.

Ryan

Well…. no surprises here and it spew and run for cover. I appreciate that he did come out of the shadows but he is covering and he knows this.

Hence the last response. Really fine job by all here and especially to TLR for not letting go of the innocence of George Zimmerman. It is still self defense and the prosecution’s task will fail, my opinion but I truly believe this. Shame GZ’s life has gotten so screwed up and a shame that a young many, albeit a thug but a young man had to die out of his own stupidity.

• doodahdaze says:

Last response maybe means lawyered up. Wonder who his lawyer is? First Serino…who will be the next in line?

• thefirstab says:

doodah – exactly what I was thinking. Speed dial. Wouldn’t that be ironic if he tries to get one of his central FL buds, like say… Mark, or Charlie or Greg??? Of course, I see some giving a conflict of interest excuse….

4. ytz4mee says:

If you listen to his whole commentary, near the end, he affirms that his carefully crafted narrative did “incite” a country to act …. I thought that employing the term “incite” in this context was unusual … unless, of course, the intent all along was to “incite” people. “incite” is in my view, not known to refer to a positive action.

From SAT vocab prep:
    Incite, rouse, provoke, inflame are verbs meaning to goad or inspire an individual or a group to take some action or to express some feeling.
    Synonyms
    instigate, provoke, goad, spur

• jordan2222 says:

I took Latin for 2 years in a high school which put great emphasis on vocabulary building. We received a Reader’s Digest lesson every week and were expected to not only be able to spell all of the words but to also use them in sentences and make a list of synonyms and antonyms.

At one time in my life, I kept a thesaurus at my side at all times. Now., of course, we have computers instead of books.

However, I found that many folks don’t like people who “talk that that” so I got in the habit of using plain simple English solely for the purpose of better communication and, at 66, sometimes do not do that very well any longer. LOL.

My father would mockingly say to me and others, “Stop using those damn seventy five cent words.” LOL.

You and Sharon are rare and write with a natural flow.

I have never heard incite used in a positive connotation.

5. sundance says:

……”That said, I’ve never had any communication with DeeDee or her family and I was not at the meeting in question”…..

But that’s not the issue. The issue is Julison willingly, as the “self described” Martin family PR, Media, spokesperson, continuing a ‘now known to be’ false story. When did he know, or find out, “DeeDee” was not 16 years old?

6. ytz4mee says:

Riiiiiiiiiiight.

• disgustedwithjulison says:

….yep….he can’t comment….but he can create false narratives with the scheme team which act as de facto comments on the case.

His answers really answered little. PR guys jobs are to get a story in front of the media. They spin and create narratives that have ‘hooks’ that make it a story. Ryan has never disclosed who he was providing exclusive access and who was giving he and the Scheme team leaked information from the SPD. PR Guys contact the media and basically write the story for the media — I know this personally as fact. Julison’s interview there lays out the race card. Perhaps Ryan and the Fulton/Martin’s should have listened to the phone call again to find out why Zimmerman found the loitering, erratic acting, youth suspicious as it WAS RIGHT THERE ON THE TAPE……it wasn’t because he was black Ryan….which, you definitely implied in your phone interview above in order to sell the racist division angle. Shame on you Ryan.

• doodahdaze says:

It may be dawning on him that he could be liable if this case blows up.

• Coast says:

Well lets hope so…he’s has a huge responsibility for getting this story spin into the fictional mess that it is. Listening to that 3 minute interview, I could easily answer all the “unanswered questions” that he insisted GZ needs to answer. I hope he gets just what he deserves.

• Sharon says:

………..and there’s an example of hitting the perfect note with a laughing/ROF icon!!!! Well done, ytz!

7. doodahdaze says:

I can answer the first question…Because he looked suspicious. The family seem like crooks so far. Seems like the suspicion was well founded. Because the T-con ended up attacking the defendant.

• Coast says:

Yep, and GZ answered that question right up front…looks like he’s on drugs or something…walking in the rain and looking into windows…something not right….yea, that kind of stuff, you know, things that make people look like they’re up to “no good”. I call that “suspicious” too.

• thefirstab says:

Doodah – hi again! “Because he looked suspicious”. Here we go again with appearance vs. behavior. If it was a 90 y/o grandma wandering around aimlessly “looking at houses”, I would also find that suspicious.
      I posted a link some time ago on this same topic – I don’t have time to dig it up right now, but it was from the Miami Herald, fairly early into this case. The school security guard was quoted in it, in explaining what TM had gotten in trouble for (one of several times), he was in an unauthorized area, and his behavior was “suspicious” (used in article).
      IMO, Mr. Julison, you knew EXACTLY what you were doing to “incite” a racial narrative.

8. ytz4mee says:

The family has known from the beginning that it was Traydemark’s behavior that made him suspicious, not his skin color. That was clearly outined in the NEN call. But there’s no white guilt shakedown opportunity in that.

It was the family that has deliberately injected race into all aspects of this confrontation from the beginning.

• anwtex says:

It is so unfortunate and perverted that some pass down that damaging, corrupt wickedness to the next generation.
      As y’all recall, when Geraldo asked Chad what he has learned from this, the young boy said “not to be a racist”. Naturally his mother was sitting right next to him why in the world do parents do this to their children!!????

9. LoudaJew says:

George did answer the question of why he felt Trayvon was suspicious. I think it was because he was walking slowly in the rain or something like that. I think it’s pretty common that when it’s raining people try to rush by running to their destination, especially if they don’t have an umbrella.
    the hoodie part was overblown, but wearing a hoodie can seem suspicious regardless of race because you are hiding your identity. for me Trayvon walking in 7/11 with his HOODIE UP seemed suspicious because you’re in a place of business with money, it isn’t raining, and YOU’RE HIDING YOUR IDENTITY.

• ytz4mee says:

Our bank and many local businesses have signs posted that you are not permitted to enter the premises wearing a hoodie up, baseball cap or other head covering, sunglasses, etc. There is a long list of prohibitions. So, yes, in this era of armed robberies, terrorist threats, etc, hoodies and other coverings that conceal your face ARE CONSIDERED DEFACTO SUSPICIOUS whether worn by a 17 year old black teen or someone else.

• LoudaJew says:

in regards to what Julison said, he claimed it was raining that night. I think that Julison said this before the 7/11 video came out. I think Geraldo nailed it. It IS suspicious when someone wears a HOODIE UP where there is money, and it’s indoors. it’s HIDING your IDENTITY, and the supporters of Trayvon’s assault know this, but are in deep denial. Trayvon was a stranger and a visitor in that community. He should have done whatever it took to seem as unsuspicious as possible, unless he was doing something wrong or planning on doing something wrong.

• jordan2222 says:

It surprised me that he had his hood up in the store because in my area of Florida, that is forbidden .

• maggiemoowho says:

The 3 guys that entered after TM were very suspicious also, it was not that cold and those guys were covered from head to toe.

• jello333 says:

From what we see later in the video, though, it seems that the clerk knew these guys, and that they were just joking around with him.

10. ytz4mee says:

…”what’s to say somebody like George Zimmerman couldn’t shoot and kill basically any kid walking around that he felt was suspicious…..”

I hope that Ryan Julison is held financially culpable in the campaign to destroy George Zimmerman’s reputation. This is willful libel — GZ didn’t “shoot and kill… any kid walking around” -
    he shot and killed his attacker who was threatening him with grievous bodily harm after breaking his nose and pounding his head into the concrete.

• Justice4All says:

I will gladly donate all of my free time to assist the treehouse in ruining every case or media campaign brought forth by Crump, Jackson, Parks, or Julison. These people will never forget what they did to George and how it backfired on them.

• jordan2222 says:

I do not think he has ever personally tried a case in court. He is a vulture who specializes in extortion. At one time, Jackson was good at that, too. Folks would write him a check just to get him to go away.

• justfactsplz says:

Yes he was defending his very life. He did not hunt Trayvon down like a rabid dog and attack him. Trayvon was alson not shot in the back of the head either. Yes this man has no conscience and needs to pay big time.

• thefirstab says:

BINGO! :)

11. ytz4mee says:

Q: You yourself are quoted as describing her as “a minor friend” of Trayvon Martin.
    ….and if I might be so bold as to inquire: On what basis did you previously speak about her age? Who told you she was 16?

A: That said, I’ve never had any communication with DeeDee or her family and I was not at the meeting in question.

Ah, but Ryan, Ryan, Ryan, you didn’t answer the question.
    You weren’t ask if you had communicated with, or met, “the DeeDee” even though you had a heavy hand in crafting her existence as part of the “Narrative”.
    You were asked who told you she was 16?
    To which you suddenly have “no comment”.

And…. what is “the meeting in question”?

Fascinating.

More popcorn, please.

• doodahdaze says:

He is Mr. Small Pockets. The big pockets lie elsewhere.

• ytz4mee says:

Of course. But it is good to see the hired help squirm and twist.
        Julison is a souless spirochaete who earns his bread and butter feasting on the corpse of racial reparation and retribution, spreading the pestilence far and wide.

• John vi says:

He is a publicist. Surely he knows how scapegoating works. :)

• rumpole2 says:

Yes. It’s not “rocket science” to work out that he is attempting to “Spin” a version of his own character and role in this case….. utilising CTH to get his message out there.
            Clearly his normal spin and BS does not work with the regulars here… and the lurkers from down in the sewer who look in at CTH are too stupid to even grasp this part of the story.

• Sharon says:

I still think it was a helpful exercise for big-picture-understanding, but your point, rumpole2, also reminds me that he knew that this was as neutral ground as he would have access to anywhere to try to lay down a crumb-trail demonstrating his supposed harmlessness.

Considering the slanderous “journalism” and dishonest “investigation” attending this case from the beginning, isn’t it interesting that he trusted Sundance on a personal level?He knew that whatever he presented would not be taken out of context, and knew that Sundance would not lie to him about the opportunity to speak his piece.

Of course, RJ forgot again, I expect, that Sundance would continue to place RJ’s chosen contextualization within the larger context of reality, and thus continue to fill in the picture.

• jello333 says:

Yeah, I hadn’t considered that, but I think you’re right. Another way it could be said is…. he might not like us, but he respects us. (I doubt the same can be said for other Scheme Team members, though, considering how hate-filled most of them are.)

• jordan2222 says:

spirochaete, huh.. That’s pretty damn nasty. I bet you could humiliate him with words and he would think you adored him.

12. yadent says:

So is he like the Susan Rice of the scheme team?

13. janc1955 says:

I can’t for the life of me imagine why RJ would even have contact with the CTH, much less offer himself up on a platter for a Q&A interview. He said in his final response to SDC: “My intent in communicating with you was to answer some of your questions and provide context regarding how the media operates, which I did.” Huh? Did he actually read anything on the site before making his generous offer to answer questions? I don’t see how he could have. Weird.

• Sharon says:

This was not RJ’s first rodeo with the CTH. That’s why I keep wondering how on earth he was evaluating his loss/profit angles in agreeing to communicate with Sundance. He KNEW. He HAD to know….so there’s something amiss in his expectations about reality.

• jordan2222 says:

A few people chimed in on but I still do not know, for sure, what his true purpose was. His stated reason made no sense to me when he must have known that his request would be denied.

• Chip Bennett says:

I think it is plausible that, for those involved in the Scheme, the paradigm shift is only now taking place. The many players involved are only now beginning to realize the inevitable outcome of this case, and that said outcome will involve culpability and civil (or criminal) liability for many of them.

As for why Julison agreed to answer SDC’s questions now: perhaps it was simply to put distance-establishing weasel words on record.

• thefirstab says:

Chip – ” perhaps it was simply to put distance-establishing weasel words on record.”
          I’m sure some tete-a-tete has occurred with other parties in question. I’m sure that Mr. Julison (Mr. Spin, Media Guru, etc.) has the Ego to rationalize that “he’s got this”. I don’t know about you folks, but if someone came to me to further enlighten me or “answer questions” (which he didn’t) with his condescending attitude, I would make that a very short call.

• justfactsplz says:

I still feel there was some ulterior motive but I can’t put my finder on it. All of us here definitely know how the media operates. We now it frontwards and backwards. SPIN!

• Keep your friends close and your enemies closer…………..

14. hooson1st says:

I think that Julison’s approach made perfect sense. He did exactly what he said he wanted to do, and not one scintilla more. He answered what he wanted to answer, and nothing else.

Julison is not looking at this case the way CTH is, or the prosecutors, or the defense. He is looking at it through the eyes of the publicist. You can bet that all the actors on the TM team are tracking what goes on here, or have someone monitoring on their behalf.

• doodahdaze says:

But don’t forget Shellie and Lester.

• Sharon says:

However, does not the publicist, at some point, have to acknowledge others’ perspectives? Whether the issue is legal or reputation or PR or whatever?

If I was someone wanting the services of a publicist, and I read his track record in communicating with the CTH, I sure wouldn’t think much of his ability to size up a public playing field. His self-confidence is highly inflated in terms of the contrast with reality.

• janc1955 says:

hooson1st: So what did RJ gain, from a publicist’s perspective, by “answering some questions” and “providing context” at the Treehouse? No one here gained a thing by his sudden appearance … what did he gain, do you think?

• Sharon says:

….bearing in mind that it’s the second time around for him…..I’m on the run here….but some long time commenters/admins–maybe the original courteous dustup with the gentleman from last spring should be linked in this thread for new readers……….

I think there’s a different understanding when it’s quite clear that he knows the CTH well, from personal experience, and we certainly understood his habits of communication…

• hooson1st says:

Janc1955

My guess is that RJ in reading the commentary, especially about him, felt that his role was misunderstood by CTH denizens and being misrepresented at times. He wanted to clarify, from his perspective, what his role is in general is, and what it was specifically with reference to the GZ/TM tragedy. That is what he wanted to do and that is what he gained.

Whether or not Treepers pay attention to what he said is irrelevant. He is not seeking to convert Treepers to his way of thinking.

His view of CTH probably is along the lines that it is hard-line rightwing and barely contains racist tendencies at times. However in reviewing CTH on the GZ/TM issue he has found that amidst all the heated rhetoric CTH has come up with valid questions and opinions and discoveries that strike at the essence of the TM narrative.

The narrative that RJ is/was pushing was that of James Martin and Sybrina Fulton. He propagated their view to the media. He didn’t tell them what their view was to be. That part of undue influence came from Crump and Co.

Once the media got interested, Martin and Fulton became hostage to an issue bigger than the both of them. The TM case got national attention and they were now a cause celebre in the black community.

RJ was also being “used” by Crump/Jackson who are pushing their own agenda. This agenda is focused on pecuniary accumulation through a race-based legal plan.

I think that RJ realizes now that Crump et al may have put the compensation cart before the legal horse.

I can harldy wait for December 11.

• hooson1st says:

Sharon:
          I don’t think that the publicist has to acknowledge other perspectives. It depends on the situation and it depends on the goal of the publicity. That does not make it right, and it does not necessarily make it wrong.

The primary purpose of the publicist is to get your point of view out, not the other side.

This is one reason why GZ had had such a tough early going of it PRwise. He was under suspicion and the way it works everything he says and does is under double scrutiny.

Tracy and Sabrina did not have to use such caution. Crump was twice removed and his lack of caution may have blown this case wide open.

• hooson1st says:

oooooops – “James Martin” should read “Tracy Martin”

• janc1955 says:

Thanks hooson1st, Sharon and others for trying to explain RJ’s motives for engaging with the Treehouse. I confess I’m still clueless, but I often am when it comes to people’s motivations these days. I think maybe the use of publicists should be off-limits in criminal cases … at a minimum, off-limits for the state. In general, I’m not sure why our justice system allows paid spinners to mount campaigns to sway public opinion for either side.

• hooson1st says:

janc1955:

The publicist has nothing to do with justice system.

Admittedly, in this highly charged political and racial atmosphere, an effective publicist can help martial “public opinion” in the direction of a desired political effect.

If our judicial and police officials do their jobs properly, there should no effect on their performance. In the GZ/TM case, outside political pressure, generated in part by the efforts of Crump et al, and Julison, took the case out of normal investigative channels and, in effect, added the political component to it.

This having been done, and the forces of state’s judicial apparatus being arrayed against GZ, it becomes a slippery slope. Only due process of law. impartially administered, can withstand such political pressure.

• myopiafree says:

Hi Hooson – Indeed that “Due Process” was going to take place with Norm Wolfsion – in the Grand Jury Review. This is why Crump-Cory had to subvert that LAST due-process step. This is indeed a Legal Lynching by Corey pre-empting the Grand Jury process.

• gretchenone says:

Nah. He’s thinking as a publicist, but one who is working his own publicity. He says the press and publicists are friendly, but not friends. BS. They are colleagues on the same page, working for the same goal. He wants us to understand the publicist’s role better? No, he’s trying to set things up so when the SHTF he has some type of history to explain his role in such a way that he isn’t culpable.

15. sundance says:

Y’all dont forget Julison is the PR guy for the FAMU case….. He’s still, by his own admission, connected to the scheme team….. and getting paid this time.

16. ftsk420 says:

“Julison, the spokesman for the Crump law firm, said that there were no plans to release a fuller version of the phone interview with Dee-Dee, and that the girl would not be speaking to the media again”

Fuller version huh hey Ryan whats the rest of the phone interview sound like.

• jello333 says:

These idiots didn’t just HOPE that George would cave and cop a quick plea. They didn’t just ASSUME that George would do that. They didn’t even FULLY EXPECT that he would. No… they KNEW George would cop a plea. They KNEW, with 100% certainty. Otherwise they never would have taken the risks they took. Unfortunately for them, what they “knew” turned out to be about 180 from reality. Sorry idiots, you gambled with your futures, your professions, your wealth, maybe even your freedom… and you LOST. Deal with it.

17. david says:

Natalie Jackson ‏@NatJackEsq
    @ZimmermanLies He has the discovery. He knows who she is now that he’s read it.

So Nasty Nat believes that now that O’mara and West now know the truth, nine months of scheme team deception is now absolved.

• ytz4mee says:

Actually, no. West does not now “know the truth”, because the 18 year old BDLR DeeDee is also a fabrication. I am sure West will still want to ask Crump about the 16 year old DeeDee who was a minor so traumatized by events she had to be admitted to hospital. I don’t think Crumpster is going to be allowed to blithely skate away from those very public, on the record statements and assertions.

Unless NatJack is referring to the fact that West now knows the truth that they lied about the DeeDee to get a murder charge and arrest and they think it’s funny because they honestly believe there’s nothing he can do about it. That’s a possibility too – they are that arrogant and clueless.

• John Galt says:

Crump can’t admit to lying about 16 year old Dee Dee. He has to say that he assumed her age because of her grade level, or somebody told him that she was 16.

• ytz4mee says:

Except that he has a problem with that approach.

He did after all, hold a presser where he loudly, and repeatedly, proclaimed that her parents have ashed them not to revere her identity because she is a minor chile.

It’s always the little embellishments in a lie that catch you up.

• jordan2222 says:

In about one minute more or less, he uses the word minor about a dozen times. I played it again yesterday and now it is clear what he was doing..to keep anyone from ever talking to her. It was overkill at best.

• doodahdaze says:

So how could she have known T-Con in kindergarden, or in class at school? The implosion begins. Depo’s, Subpoena’s, let them fly. Someone higher up will put the kibosh on this before the trail get’s too close.

• ytz4mee says:

18. david says:

From Crump’s upcoming press conference ” If George Zimmerman would have just stayed in the car I wouldn’t have had to fabricate this imaginary witness”

19. jello333 says:

I think you left out a little of his last reply, Sundance. So I’ve added the missing 2nd paragraph.

But it’s now clear that your questions are getting into territory which, if I were to answer honestly, will cause this case to completely implode, and will implicate myself and others in a massive conspiracy.

Therefore, this will be my last response.

Have a nice weekend.

Ryan”

20. akathesob says:

One is considered to be a part of the company that they keep and the people they associate with… This in itself tells us all we need to know about Mr Ryan… And yes it is a great weekend.

21. ytz4mee says:

• waltherppk says:

The past seems to be catching up with Mr. Julison and he has to run to try to put some distance between its bloody legacy and himself. Don’t worry Mr.Julison there’s a light at the end of the tunnel and it’s the train coming. Look, Don West is the engineer. Grab some air and give it a tug …maybe Don will blow the horn for you. Don seems to have a sense of humor when dealing with children. A real smile bringer.

22. Charles May says:

I’ve been reading this site for several months and I just want to say, “Good on ya, mates,” concerning George Zimmerman.

What is RJ trying to accomplish by “answering (?)” questions from CTH?

Is RJ trying to come clean of his involvement in this mess?

Is RJ trying to bring this fiasco to an end?

Is RJ the point (PR) man for the slow dismissal of this case?

You Wolverines have done an excellent job of bringing the Truth of this case to average folks like me.

• jello333 says:

Hey, welcome! But if you’ve been reading here for that long, you’re not really a “newbie”. ;)

Anyway, this…. “Is RJ the point (PR) man for the slow dismissal of this case?”… is a really interesting theory. But if so, I hope he’s not successful, at least not until MOM/West are ready. I’m sure if you’ve seen my other comments, you know how I feel about it: I think getting George out of legal jeopardy is just the first phase. After that (or maybe simultaneously) comes the POPCORN phase.

23. diwataman says:

Oh god he’s so full of crap.

“They aren’t accusing George Zimmerman of being a racist or hating black people or shooting Trayvon because he was black, they are simply looking for answers as to why Zimmerman thought their son looked suspicious that night. Was it the hoodie? Skin color?”

Let’s try it this way Ryan. You have a daughter right? Okay. So one day you’re at the park with your daughter and she’s wearing her favorite yellow dress with the flowers. Your holding her steady as she climbs the steps of the ladder up to the slide. As she nears the top some concerned mothers walk by and see you looking up at the little girl your holding. “What’s that man doing? Is he molesting that girl?” “Looking up her dress?” “Going to kidnap and rape her?”. Gee whiz Ryan, don’t get upset now, they’re just looking for answers.

Here endeth the lesson.

24. jack203 says:

I think Ryan realizes If this thing gets ugly after the inevitable acquittal (riots, people killed, etc), he deserves some blame.

Perhaps nowhere near the blame Crump deserves, but some nonetheless.