Support The Treehouse
Choose A Topic
polk8dot on CDC Director On Current Phase… ftsk420 on Security Risk Report: Hillary… ftsk420 on Security Risk Report: Hillary… Hedi Kula on Tuesday Open Thread – Se… Fantasia on Professionally Trained Audio T… ftsk420 on ISIS Threatens Next Beheading… John Galt on CDC Director On Current Phase… Fantasia on Professionally Trained Audio T… polk8dot on CDC Director On Current Phase… Plain Jane on Security Risk Report: Hillary… Aslan's Girl on Security Risk Report: Hillary… 7delta on Security Risk Report: Hillary… VegasGuy on Professionally Trained Audio T… Fantasia on Professionally Trained Audio T… polk8dot on CDC Director On Current Phase…
- Is The ISIS Threat The Spark To Rekindle The Arab Spring ?
- Wednesday Open Thread – September 3rd
- Security Risk Report: Hillary’s Libyan “Rebels” Have Missing Commerical Airliners To Launch Attacks On Sept. 11th Anniversary….
- Disparate Impact – Feds Punish Business For Engaging In “Citizenship-Discrimination” AKA “Employment Eligibility”…
- ISIS Threatens Next Beheading Victim Will Be A British Citizen Hostage – If Airstrikes Against Them Continue….
Now Available at Amazon
Historical Campfire Conversations
- Is The ISIS Threat The Spark To Rekindle The Arab Spring ? wp.me/p1kzlW-mZM 24 minutes ago
- @fancyjaxx No that's Benjamin Crump attorney. The green shirt guy is Anthony Shahid, professional agitator. 1 hour ago
- RT @atlasshrugs: Homeland Security Chair: 200 Americans Fighting for Islamic State in Syria, Iraq: It’s more than that. “Homela... http://t… 1 hour ago
- RT @CounterMoonbat: Next time you read about the $3 mil our govt spent studying obese lesbians please remember that we've lost track of 6,0… 1 hour ago
- Wednesday Open Thread – September 3rd wp.me/p1kzlW-mZK 2 hours ago
George Zimmerman Case Research
The Bard of Murdock
1MVetMarch October 13th 2013My Tweets
Daily Archives: November 25, 2012
Would have been nice if they took this approach, say, prior to November 6th…. But, yet it does not go unnoticed the ire of investigative inquiry is now directed specifically to General Petraeus and -surprisingly- NOT President Obama. (Trevor Loudon’s … Continue reading
When asked on FNS if she thought President Obama would nominate Susan Rice to be Secretary of State Kirsten Powers says: “I don’t know. I think if he does though it could be, that kind of arrogance, which I think … Continue reading
Foggy Bottom Firestorm – Convenient Holiday Weekend Fire At Hillary Clinton Office U.S. State Dept., Truman Building….
Fresh off plane(s) from the Middle East and Asia, and just in time for the holidays, Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama return to Washington DC amid the growing ferocity of House and Senate hearings on Benghazi, Libya and the possible cover … Continue reading
Children’s and adults’ birthday celebrations in the 1950s were always full-blown family events and almost identical in their content for any age. There might be five or twenty-five guests. There were not always presents, although there were always cards. A child’s card would … Continue reading
16 Year Old Shot In Face DEAD – Reasoning: “She was in the wrong place at the wrong time”…. FYI – For Clarity She Was Not Travelling In Fallujah or Benghazi….
According to the following CBS report 16-year-old Taylor Fitting was riding in the backseat of a friends vehicle. They were travelling, near home, while in a city with a comprehensive handgun ban. At 10:30pm, as their car slowed to drive over … Continue reading