Obama in Burma “University of Yangon Speech”…

Yes, I actually watched live at 3am because I was essentially viewing this presidential speech in the similar vein of the 2009 Cairo speech.   What would Obama project to the world as his goals moving forward.    Having said that, it indeed is highly reflective of what we can expect both here and projected abroad for the next four years.

You really only need to watch the first 5 to 7 minutes to get the gist of it.

In short, it was long on words and pontificating, but in true Obama form was also filled with insight as to how he views you, the electorate, and The United States in a broader disconnected sense.

It appears the speech was only moderately well received, most noted by the absence of applause or audience feedback to his long-winded pontificating. Perhaps the world too is becoming bored with the rhetoric that are all things Obama.

He definitely sees himself as President of the World – not a representative of the United States.

He also appears, detached from himself, low on enthusiasm, bored with all the work of administration, and relinquished to a series of stump talking points meant to make others believe he is important or something. The purple lips are back, sullen eye sockets, and all the indicators of moderated and influenced behaviors.

About these ads
This entry was posted in A New America, Election 2012, Obama re-election, Obama Research/Discovery, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Obama in Burma “University of Yangon Speech”…

1. ytz4mee says:

“Tolerance and Love”.
    Well, unless you’re a Jew or White Christian Conservative.
    In that case, not so much.

2. aliashubbatch says:

Said it before, and I’ll say it again: Barry-boy’s smile is highly reminiscent of the Joker from Batman: The Animated Series.

3. dreamerspirit says:

Perhaps some of the lack of enthusiasm was related to his mispronunciation of the hosts’ name, a revered Diplomat in Burma.

4. mirbach says:

I suffered through the entire speech and must say that was a classic ‘say one thing while doing the opposite’ speech….

5. BigMamaTEA says:

Thank you to those who watched this thing so I did not have to. I owe you one!

6. cajunkelly says:

I clicked it off at

birthplace of opposition to colonial rule

just a jackass still braying his father jackass’s dreams

7. jordan2222 says:

I wonder how many Progs know about this and if they really care? Never mind.. What an egotistical bastard!!!! I think historians will write as much about his preoccupation with being famous as much as anything else.

“A report in the New York Times just the day after the election described how Obama has been preoccupied from Day One with his place in history, inviting presidential historians to regular meetings at the White House to discuss how he can be an Abraham Lincoln or a Franklin Roosevelt

I do not know a lot about Darrell Delamaide except he was avidly supporting a FED audit at one time.

8. jordan2222 says:

Mods: Are you holding one of my posts?

• Sharon says:

There’s nothing being held. About an hour ago, I think I saw one of yours caught–don’t know why–and kicked it free. (Sorry, just saw the time differential–that may have been the one you were looking for…)

9. Mikado Cat says:

I wouldn’t put a lot into the lack of applause, I don’t think its the custom in parts of the world.

10. czarowniczy says:

Apparently his speech in Cambodia wasn’t that well received either. Should have spent less time lighting incense at Pol Pot’s tomb and more on cultural sensitivity – he is a Democrat, after all. Seems he’s delivering speeches ‘gag-on’ style.

11. akathesob says: