The Jill Kelley nonsense is turning into six degrees of Kevin Bacon.  By the time the Chicago Machine is done with General Petraeus – the media will be broadcasting pictures of him playing naked Twister with Rosie O’Donnell covered in strawberry pancake syrup at Donald Trump’s birthday party…..

WASHINGTON (AFP) — A Florida socialite at the heart of a scandal that brought down the CIA chief was once asked by him to stop a radio talk show host who was threatening to “deep fat fry” the Koran, US media reported early on Saturday.

That account, which comes from emails sent by socialite Jill Kelley, offers a new glimpse at her relationship with Petraeus and other senior military officials.

In March, a Florida radio talk show host named Todd Alan Clem but known as Bubba the Love Sponge said he was going to “deep fat fry” a copy of the Koran as a stunt, the reports said.

Gen. John Allen, commander of US and NATO troops in Afghanistan, and CIA director David Petraeus, both asked Kelley, who lives in Tampa, to try to intervene and stop the radio host by contacting the city’s mayor, Bob Buckhorn.

(*snip* Buckhorn is a Democrat, from Illinois, 1980 Alumni of Penn State / Sandusky.   In 1991, he was selected to Chair the MacDill Reuse Advisory Committee and over the ensuing four years helped lead the effort to save MacDill Air Force Base from closure.)

“I have Petraeus and Allen both emailing me about getting this dealt with,” Kelley wrote to the mayor, according to NBC News.

The generals saw the “Bubba” announcement as a potential threat to the safety of US troops stationed in Islamic countries.

Defacing the Koran is forbidden in Islam and in the past plans to burn the Muslim holy book by a controversial Christian pastor in Florida sparked deadly protests across the Muslim world.

Kelley’s emails were released by the mayor.

Petraeus, a retired four-star general and America’s most celebrated military leader in a generation, resigned from the top CIA job last week after an FBI probe exposed his months-long extramarital affair with his biographer, Paula Broadwell.  (more)

2 Timothy 4:3-4 For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths.

About these ads
This entry was posted in Benghazi-Gate, CIA, Sept 11, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

47 Responses to Tampa Mayor: Petraeus Asked Kelley To Stop ‘Bubba The Love Sponge’ From Frying Koran…

1. scubachick75 says:

I’m the same age as Jill Kelly. General Patraeus & Allen are OLDER than my dad! Maybe I’m being naive but is it possible she looks up to these men in a fatherly way? If there is anything sexual, that’s just gross…just my opinion though. Why wouldn’t Patraeus just contact Buckhorn directly instead of going through this crazy girl?

• My initial thought…. why not contact the Governor, then Buckhorn…. etc etc… this whole thing is beyond ridiculous.

• Sharon says:

You are being naive. (not poking you–just affirming your reservations….) Of course, it’s “possible” that she looks up these men in a fatherly way. The ebidents suggests that it’s not likely. But of course, it’s possible.

• ottawa925 says:

Yes, actually you are beyond naive on this one. First of all, take that uniform with all the fruitsalad off Petraeus and he couldn’t get laid in a whore house holding a fist full of fifties. I smell “no good” all over Jill Kelley. She along with the phoney breasts were/are after POWER. Sorry to be so blunt. There’s more to this Kelley, trust me. I have known a few powerful ppl in my lifetime. I never would have been so bold as to ask them to do something for me like Kelley did re: her sister and custody battle. That should tell you something about her right there. It’s a personal matter and she thought a judge who had already made his decision was going to change his decision based on letters of two generals, one of which is head of CIA. You know, call me a lil goofy it’s OK, but seems everywhere you look in our govenment, there’s an arab. What in the hell is going on in this country? If we have generals that are in charge of (cough) “intelligence” how in the hell did Petraeus end up in this mess? How intelligent can YOU be if you can’t see two broads who are going to FK you up standing right in front of you? The military has been slowly going to hell in a hand basket. I feel sorry for the few real soldiers who are left, they must be wondering what in the heck like the rest of us. No offense to any old guys on the forum but you know … men get goofy in their old age when it comes to women. Trust me on this one. Seen it too many times.

• scubachick75 says:

Easy on the fake boobs :) You’re right, it’s disturbing how easily 2 filthy skanks took down such high ranking people.

• canadacan says:

I have seen this situation played out socially too many times. these women are fake beyond belief also Fox said that this Kelly broad is in debt to the tune of millions of dollars. I’ve seen 16 year old girls throw themselves at 40 year old men what’s the difference.

• ottawa925 says:

Whether it’s a 4 star general or the neighborhood groccer, older men lose all common sense the minute they are confronted with younger women. Notice I left it at “younger”. Now, if you add “attractive” … it’s katie, bar the door. And, yes, that’s all it took was two women that fawn all over you, and wooshhhhhh … there’s goes common sense right out the window. Interesting lil side note, on Petraeus wife. SHE is the daughter of a 4 star general, William Knowlton, who at the time David was there was head guy at West Point. Of all the cadets, David won her hand and Holly married him 2 months after he graduated. Call me a lil nutty (which I often think you do) but I doubt David thinks description “attractive” today, was equal to what he thought the description “attractive” was back in 1974. He graduated in the top 5% of his class, apparently had no qualms about “getting married”, yet his choice was not the “attractive” women he likes to hang with now, but a plain jane whose daddy just happens to be a 4 star general and head of west point. Ppl have been writing about poor Holly and how throughout their marriage Holly has seen so little of her husband. (Smirk) … I think that was by plan from the beginning.

2. Mikado Cat says:

What we don’t know is everything that actually matters.

WSJ has a piece basically saying it was a mistake to fire Patraeus, and I tend to agree, especially if you consider there appears to be no good replacement anytime soon.

3. recoverydotgod says:

The e-mails are at the link

City of Tampa releases emails between Jill Kelley and Mayor Bob Buckhorn
    2:52 PM, Nov 16, 2012

• yankeeintx says:

She sounds so full of herself. As far as I know, 911 calls are still public record in Florida. Was she not aware that 911 calls are recorded? I like how she tosses out “my” first admendment lawyer, but that is probably just so she doesn’t get him confused with her bankruptcy lawyer. I have a feeling that “filing a lawsuit” means asking her sister to write a nastygram to Spongebubba.

4. Knuckledraggingwino says:

The Brown Bra Brigade has been busy. Perhaps they expected her to seduce Bubba into not burning the Koran?

5. obsidian53 says:

It would have ruined a perfectly good deep fryer!
    How thoughtless.

6. I’m somewhat surprised Sundance hasn’t weighed in on this: http://www.debbieschlussel.com/56333/jill-kelley-helped-muslim-nations-hezbollahs-lebanon-infiltrate-central-command-macdill-base-go-to-girl-for-muslim-parties-w-generals/

I suspect it may be due to the fact that It’s seemingly jumping to conclusions…?

Not sure what others here might think of that site/blog post.

7. janc1955 says:

The Kelley female is an embarrassment to the gender. Does she tip her empty head like that in EVERY freaking picture, or just the ones I’ve seen? She’s puke inducing. MAKE IT STOP.

8. yankeeintx says:

She really gets around

It looks like she and her twin sister were obviously conjoined at birth. The seperation process left them unable to hold their head up straight.

9. Sharon says:

Very interesting. Very. Very. Interesting.

Here’s the deal. I can’t quite get my arms around this. I’m automatically suspicious when I see Muslims. Why? Because so many of them continually say they want to kill me and take over my country. When I see a Muslim in Costco, my eyes are on them the whole time we are in close proximity. Experience teaches us Muslims have a propensity to blow up people and things. Experience also teaches us Muslims hate our guts. So anytime I see a Muslim, my Angry White Dudey-sense starts tingling and I’m immediately grateful for the Second Amendment and concealed carry. I know, I’m a racist (even though Islam isn’t a race, it still falls into “racism” with the PC Ruling Elite). Like I give a rat

Aside from the excellent dot-connecting in the article, I think awd has some great logic about being suspicious about muslims.

10. Mikado Cat says:

Seems like a very poor way to live your life.

11. scubachick75 says:

In some pictures Jill looks like Renee from Mob Wives.

12. Sharon says:

MacDill Air Force Base in Tampa, Fla., is scrubbing its list of 800 civilian “friends” to head off any future embarrassments in the wake of former CIA Director David H. Petraeus‘ sex scandal.

“It’s being looked at,” a defense official told The Washington Times. “It’s just the prudent thing to do to make sure everything is legal and is it appropriate.”

Isn’t that called shutting the door after the horse has left the barn?

13. Sharon says:

Twenty-year old man put to death by beheading because he decided that Islam was a fraud. This is what Islamists do. Always. They are not “a religion.” They are murderous and evil savages. It is a massive deception that the word “religion” has been unchallenged as applied to them….essentially putting them on level ground with all other religions. Even most false religions are not so murderous–except Jim Jones. And he knew that his deceptions wouldn’t stand the light of day in our nation, and got himself and his deceived followers out. Not so Islam: they’re being welcomed in–welcoming committees at Ft. MacDill including sassy women who look crooked when their photos are taken. Deception and evil…..our leadership are liars and can’t be trusted to protect our nation.

Exactly what is to be done? I don’t know. I really don’t.

14. Pingback: Tampa Mayor: Petraeus Asked Kelley To Stop ‘Bubba The Love Sponge’ From Frying Koran… « 4frespeech

15. Mikado Cat says:

Seems like way too much believing what the media says is going on, without very much what actually happened being shown. Google isn’t too illuminating on the events of 2/23/12, but didn’t Bubba basically shut up about the Koran?

16. ottawa925 says:

The general still has a chance to redeem himself. Since he’s resigned, nothing stops him from sitting down and penning an Affidavit that states that the President was told about Benghazi and did nothing, not even an order to immediately evac those ppl. Take the Affidavit and email it to every member of the House and Senate and all major news outlets. Then he will have done a last act in service of his country. Don’t waste my time with this mickey mouse testifying behind closed doors bs.