Support The Treehouse
Choose A Topic
justfactsplz on Wednesday Open Thread –… doodahdaze on Wednesday Open Thread –… libby on DOJ Files Motion To Stop Docum… doodahdaze on Wednesday Open Thread –… justfactsplz on “I Do Take Offense At Be… doodahdaze on Wednesday Open Thread –… justfactsplz on Tweet Of The Day – 1 Cal… justfactsplz on Wednesday Open Thread –… tappin52 on Tweet Of The Day – 1 Cal… doodahdaze on The Devil Finally Went Down In… doodahdaze on President Obama’s Colleg… libby on Brilliant – Absolutely B… doodahdaze on DOJ Files Motion To Stop Docum… 2x4x8 on Wednesday Open Thread –… Aslan's Girl on President Obama’s Colleg…
- DOJ Files Motion To Stop Documents In Breitbart V Sherrod Case From Gaining Sunlight…
- I Guess We Should Not Find This Funny – Germany Lights Up Side Of U.S. Embassy With Giant Projection….
- The Devil Finally Went Down In Georgia – David Perdue Wins and Defeats The U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Shine On You Crazy Diamond – The Head of President Stompy’s Advance Team, SABO, Strikes Again…
- Wednesday Open Thread – July 23rd
Now Available at Amazon
Historical Campfire Conversations
- RT @iotw: 80-85% of illegals aren’t unaccompanied ObamaKids goo.gl/fb/ERMhFw 3 hours ago
- RT @ChuckCJohnson: Report: Congressional Staffer Targeted Pro-McDaniel Teens For Destruction shar.es/NLhOh via @sharethis 3 hours ago
- RT @HeyTammyBruce: <giggle> MT @ABC7: A not-so-warm welcome for Obama to L.A... Who's behind these #scandalous signs? Next 11pm http://t.co… 3 hours ago
- @comicpauline you can email us at http://email@example.com if you prefer. 3 hours ago
- The Devil Finally Went Down In Georgia – David Perdue Wins and Defeats The U.S. Chamber of Commerce wp.me/p1kzlW-mmB 4 hours ago
George Zimmerman Case Research
The Bard of Murdock
1MVetMarch October 13th 2013My Tweets
Daily Archives: November 16, 2012
*Update* Allen West – Early Vote Recount Request Granted – St. Lucie County Canvassing Board Votes 2-1 for Approval….
Update Via Twitchy – Twitchy reported earlier today on Rep. Allen West’s ongoing recount battle in Florida, and tonight brought the discovery of a box of 304 ballots that hadn’t been read. Division of Elections official says "at least" 304 … Continue reading
You just can’t make this stuff up folks…… Yet the sheeple? Egyptian President Morsi: “I don’t want to take unusual steps, but if I see that the homeland is in danger, I won’t hesitate.” “Gaza will not remain alone as … Continue reading
Through the Chaff…. President Obama said he gave the order to “do whatever it takes to protect our people“. Was he using the same definition of “our people” as Eric Holder? Fair enough. Who did Obama give that order to? Where … Continue reading
Does any else notice when the defensive shield ‘Iron Dome’ activates the media call it Israeli Rocket Attacks? ISRAELI CABINET APPROVES PLAN TO MOBILIZE UP TO 75,000 RESERVE TROOPS FOR GAZA CAMPAIGN – POLITICAL SOURCES— Reuters Top News (@Reuters) November … Continue reading
Little Miss Leading – Ambassador’s Lying Reflects A Lying White House – The Media and White House Circle The Wagons….
*side note* I don’t remember the CBC, the left, Democrats, or anyone else coming to defend Condi Rice in 2002 because she was black. Nor do I remember the color of her skin ever being an issue in 2005 during her confirmation hearings…. do … Continue reading
While international eyes are on Gaza…… and the conversation is about how will Egypt react….. Now is when the islamist jihadists will move on Jordan….. Dangerous time.
The Petraeus Testimony – Someone At The White House “Cleaned Up / Changed” The Talking Points and Susan Rice Deceived The American People Intentionally….
The Media is now in full “protect Obama” mode, trying desperately to excuse the White House from changing the talking points given to them by the “intelligence community”. The media is trying to explain the unexplainable, excuse the unexcusable, and … Continue reading
Iron Dome In Action – Remarkable Video Shows Terror Rockets From Gaza Being Intercepted By Israel Defense Force
Video from last night in Israel: Meanwhile the “western media” flock out of Tel-Aviv to Gaza City. Why? Why to cover the humanitarian crisis in Gaza of course. Also, because the Israeli Defense Force are highly accurate with their retaliatory … Continue reading