Our NEW America? *The Tale Of Two Alan’s*

Allen West Loses in Florida…….   and  Alan Grayson Wins

About these ads
This entry was posted in Election 2012, Obama re-election, Romney Campaign, Tea Party, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

31 Responses to Our NEW America? *The Tale Of Two Alan’s*

1. PatriotUSA says:

Now I am really going to be sick, so very sick, Sundance. One post I cannot like, damn it to hell and those who are so misguided.
    ——————————
    “Liking” a post doesn’t mean you approve or feel good about the content–only that you like that the story/photo or issued was presented. –Admin

2. rumpole2 says:

That sure as hell clinches it… USA (generally) has gone nuts.

3. James F says:

Allen West pulled ahead by a few hundred votes.

4. PatriotUSA says:

Yeah, I just checked an it was with 97% so maybe???????? Thanks James.

5. ytz4mee says:

This is what showed up in my FB news feed:

“….if I wanted to create a banner in support of our president, one that would stick it to my neighbors who almost all have Romney signs in their yard, what should it say??

I live on the inside circle of a cul de sac. The outside of the circle has canal access (waterfront) and they are all million dollar homes. The inside doesn’t have water access, we just have the 1950s and 60s homes indicative of the period. Middle class homes. I passed over a dozen Romney signs into my street – not the whole neighborhood, just my street – mostly on the canal side. I find it ironic that the Romney supporters were the super rich (my neighbors) and the rednecks with nothing.”

I guess class warfare and envy works.

6. jordan2222 says:

Here is an email from my best friend’s wife, also one of my best friends.

There are officially more pigs slopping up swill than pigs working now.

I am planning my withdrawal from politics. You are my only connection. Let me know if anything comes of Benghazi. Or if anything bad happens to bo.

I am also canceling all my political subscriptions, wiping my bookmarks off and watching silly movies.
    I gotta hand it to the pollsters. Its a science.

7. woohoowee says:

It’s official – the inmates are running the asylum. Nope, the elections were not rigged. The takers dreams are coming to fruition. Won’t take too many years until their dreams prove to be nightmares, even for themselves!

8. elvischupacabra says:

Fu*k Florida.

They create all these simple-minded, life-long dimmocrats up nawth, and then they come south, to Flawwww-rida after they sell the biz or to grow old and die. Unfortunately, they bring their politics with them.

• jordan2222 says:

And bitch about our laws and how backwards we are.. or those who want work, complain about wages and how we need unions and stuff. .. or something.

• allhail2 says:

Unfortunately Florida is effed. I’ve loved living here for the last 40 years. But after watching my state get dumber and dumber by the year, it may soon be time to head out. The only good thing about Florida is, as long as they continue with the same education system, there will never be a shortage of cheap unskilled labor.

9. lovemygirl says:

It may change but we need to educate the new imigrants what America is. The Dems took them by the hand, translated to them how to vote. That was the difference.

• elvischupacabra says:

No, most of them come from Mexico, which is a pure leftist, socialist oligarchy, or some of the other banana republics, where it’s all about power, corruption and getting free sh!t any way you can. They come here to make money, live and get stuff, all the while staying solidly Mexican, Honduran, Salvadoran, etc.

I guess that if our European ancestors had been able to live here on the public’s largesse and not assimilate, we’d have become a sh!thole long before now.

10. Mikado Cat says:

Two years ago no Republican thought they could beat Obama, so it was a zoo of an ideological primary going after the right of the GOP. Now comes the election with a “chance” at so much, and falling short by single percentage points almost across the board. Democrats didn’t win, GOP lost.

11. g8rmom7 says:

I really think the only shot we have are the non-general election cycles. The left really only cares about the top ticket and that’s why 2010 was so relatively easy. Well that and the fact that the GOP SUCKS! and eats it own.

12. g8rmom7 says:

And yes, I am bitterly upset about having Grayson as my rep. I told you guys back in the summer how worried I was about this. Everyone kept telling me not to worry because no one in their right mind would vote for Grayson. You should have seen the amount of ads he ran…it was crazy. It goes to show that people only go on what the MSM gives them…which is nothing.

I’m trying to think positively though…the one thing good about Grayson is he is a big time bully. I could use that to my advantage if I can get him to advocate for our small business in his district. If he could get the IRS off our butts and get our deadbeat clients who refuse to pay even after a court order…then maybe a bully is just what I need at this moment. I still won’t vote for him in 2014..but don’t tell him that. LOL

• allhail2 says:

You aren’t kidding. He is the biggest characature looking joke of a human being. The ENTIRE state of FL was absolutely embarassed by him and his moronic junior high behavior. I would utterly disavow him if he was my relative. It is just unconscionable that he is back. Here we go again.

13. Mikado Cat says:

Anybody have exit polling information on Allen West? Would be good to know why the vote went as it did.

14. Mikado Cat says:

The best immigration reform is to enforce existing laws on wages, hours, overtime, social security numbers, withholding taxes etc.