CHICAGO – Jesse Jackson Jr. won re-election to Illinois’ 2nd Congressional district by a landslide Tuesday night, beating his two opponents, Marcus Lewis and Brian Woodwoorth. [He won from the treatment hospital he was been in since Feb 2012]. As of 8:50 p.m., Jackson had captured 68 percent of the vote with 62 percent of precincts reporting.
Support The Treehouse
Choose A Topic
True Colors on REVERENCE ! auscitizenmom on Saturday Open Thread – M… Judgy on REVERENCE ! texan59 on Saturday Open Thread – M… True Colors on REVERENCE ! Dixie on Saturday Open Thread – M… wrongonred on Rand Paul Out Maneuvers Mitch… zephyrbreeze on REVERENCE ! Dixie on Saturday Open Thread – M… BobNoxious on Follow-Up Report: Eye Witness… wrongonred on Rand Paul Out Maneuvers Mitch… Judgy on Officer Michael Brelo Found… True Colors on REVERENCE ! Dixie on Prayer Requests – Part… doodahdaze on Saturday Open Thread – M…
- REVERENCE !
- Follow-Up Report: Eye Witness Account of Waco “Twin Peaks” Shooting Origin….
- Officer Michael Brelo Found ‘Not Guilty’ of Manslaughter – 2012 Shooting Controversy Following 22 Minute Police Chase…
- Rand Paul Out Maneuvers Mitch McConnell On Spy Power Extension Bill – (aka NSA Reauthorization)
- Stable Flight Can Be Achieved…
Now Available at Amazon
Historical Campfire Conversations
- RT @Matt_VanDyke: Press Release (please retweet): Sons of Liberty International now providing leadership training for the #NPU in #Iraq htt… 3 hours ago
- REVERENCE ! youtube.com/watch?feature=… theconservativetreehouse.com/2015/05/23/rev… 3 hours ago
- Follow-Up Report: Eye Witness Account of Waco “Twin Peaks” Shooting Origin…. theconservativetreehouse.com/2015/05/23/fol… http://t.co/klIvBoBHr7 4 hours ago
- RT @ChuckRossDC: Valdosta State student who stomped US flag wants all white people killed. #EricSheppardChallenge dailycaller.com/2015/05/23/val… @d… 7 hours ago
- RT @doug69: Baltimore just hit 30 homicides for the month, first time 30 homicides in a month since June 2007, and there's 9 days left in M… 7 hours ago
George Zimmerman Case Research
The Bard of Murdock