Mia Love Loses       -     Jesse Jackson Jr Wins

CHICAGO – Jesse Jackson Jr. won re-election to Illinois’ 2nd  Congressional district by a landslide Tuesday night, beating his two opponents,  Marcus Lewis and Brian Woodwoorth.  [He won from the treatment hospital he was been in since Feb 2012].  As of 8:50 p.m., Jackson had captured 68 percent of the vote with  62 percent of precincts reporting.

About these ads
This entry was posted in Election 2012, Obama re-election, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to New America? Mia Love Loses and Jesse Jackson Jr. Wins (FROM THE FRIGGIN NUT-HOUSE IN THE MAYO CLINIC)

1. czarowniczy says:

(A) It’s friggin CHICAGO, (B) look at his CONSTITUENCY

2. No need to fear the Zombies…they walk among you. LOL :evil:

3. PatriotUSA says:

Geez, I hope this was not because of her skin color and I do not mean this in THAT way at all.

Another head scratcher and good thing I have no hair.

4. jordan2222 says:

The GOP won NOTHING tonight. They lost even more than they had before AND lost seats in the Senate. Oh, boy.

Even same sex marriage became legal in MD and ME.

After watching Obama’s speech, I bet they will double security. He just should have talked like that.

5. Cesar BBiano says:

Cuckoo! Cuckoo! *flaps away*

6. lovemygirl says:

Same as Mayor Barry in DC years ago. The voters only care aout who they are told to vote for.

• Exact example I used earlier with a person who disagreed with me on the insufferable ideological voting for anything. DC Marion Barry – Filmed “on tape” smoking crack in a hotel room with a prostitute and making a drug deal. aaaand Re-elected – nuf said.

• lovemygirl says:

I lived in DC during Marion’s regin, the night owl stuff. I now live in the close in Chi-town burbs and know Jesse Sr & Jr’s story. It is all about race, no more and no less.

• lovemygirl says:

Don’t know if it was spammed but my response was basically that I lived in DC during that time and now live in Chicago burbs during this time. Race is 100% of why clowns like these get elected and re-elected.

7. Mikado Cat says:

Machine politics, please save any even more depressing news for a few from now.

8. lovemygirl says:

The good news is a single piece of fatwood can still ignite a comforting fire of aged oak. Still pondering and licking wounds. Time now to plan and work for our children’s future.

9. menostupid says:

At least he’s alive! We had a dead guy win his reelection here in floriDUH! I’M even more ashamed to be a floriDUH now. Hanging my head in shame today.

10. rejoicenhim says:

It doesnt matter how corrupt dems are, the voters vote them in anyway…or pay to play gets and keeps them in power.

11. Knuckledraggingwino says:

Proof that the 15th Amendmentshouldbe repealed?

12. Lee says:

US voters have lost their minds – needs to be some kind of compency to test to get the right to vote.

13. lucy's mom says:

unbelievable, we are living in twilight zone- not to be funny- i am so saddened tonight
    these last 24 hours have been a nightmare. the worst part is that there is no waking up from it.

14. lucy's mom says:

one other comment to make tonight-
    maybe just paranoid
    we should make future arrangements on how to communicate in the event of internet access rights being taken away from us?
    (gosh, for some reason I feel like I am back in gradeschool again?)

15. Mikado Cat says:

Obama would be more likely to write a check supporting the forum, easier to keep track of us.