*Note:  The last budget ever signed into law was signed in September 2007 by George W. Bush.  Since then the Democrat party has manipulated the political sphere to insure all spending happens by “Continuing Resolution”, thereby embedding the “Stimulus” into the baseline budget of all spending moving forward.   When the Dems began this process the entire accumulated national Debt was $8.5 Trillion (July 1776 to Sept 2007) – It is now grown beyond $16 Trillion in 5 years….

The unbearable hypocrisy of the Democrat party, supported by the irrelevent Institutional Legacy Media, is really annoying today.   I don’t know if I can survive four years of this…

The latest two examples are the “Fiscal Cliff” from President Obama’s Sequestration can-kicking, and the pontificating demands of the progs for “bi-partisan support”.   (Bi-Partisan is leftist code word for ‘give us what we demand’ or we’ll call you obstructionists).

On literally every punditry show you can watch you hear the Democrats talking about how the Republican party is too far to the right, and they use example after example of failed candidates to prove their argument.   The mealey mouthed Establishment Republicans just sit there and nod… yup, yup, yup…  while the Democrat supporter, whoever they are, talk about non-moderate Republicans.

If moderate Republicans were really what was called for then why did Scott Brown lose to severe leftist Elizabeth Warren?    Couldn’t ever be that Democrats are actually the ones holding extreme positions, could it?   Nah, impossible!

The progs seemingly appear to overlook such close-to-home examples as Scott Brown VS Elizabeth Warren in framing their ideological disparagements, and the media lets them.

Secondly, have you noticed how the world is now going to come to a collapse over the FISCAL CLIFF “Sequestration Cuts vs. Sequestration Tax Hikes” ??   It’s the end of the world dontcha know?   A CRISIS – A LOOMING CATASTROPHIC CRISIS,  NOT SEEN SINCE THE LAST TIME THE DEBT CEILING WAS NEEDED to be raised to keep the unsustainable spending continuing.

And what’s the solution?   Wait for it,…..  you know what’s coming……

Yep, give the Democrats their insufferable tax hikes, avoid their social spending cuts, and simultaneously allow the Defense Cuts to stay in place.   Win – Lose.   Dems win, Republicans lose.

See how easy that was.?

Catastrophic, Horrid, Disasterous, Doom-Filled Crisis Avoided….

About these ads
This entry was posted in Decepticons, Dem Hypocrisy, Election 2012, media bias, Obama re-election, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Predictions, Tea Party, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

58 Responses to Budget Smudget…. OMG !!! Fiscal Cliff? Dems Demand Bi-Partisan Cooperation ! Media Calls Republicans Obstructionists….

1. ytz4mee says:

Welcome to the Free Sh!t Army – Legal Insurrection was outside of ABC studios on election night to record the elation for “more government”.

“I’m an arts student …. the 1%, knock them down a bit …. they’re not going to miss $25,000…”

• lovemygirl says:

Damn that is scary. I know exactly where those students were and which school they attend. Ignorant college students told me Romney was going to eliminate SS, Medicare and outlaw birth control. If they read it in a text they believe it.

• TandCrumpettes says:

Hmmm. An “art student.” I wonder what that’s code for.

Typically, undergrads like to say what they are going to become. “I’m going to be a….” or “I’m studying to be a…” You don’t tend to hear, “I’m an education student,” “I’m a law-enforcement student,” “medical student” so forth and so on. It happens occasionally but its not usual.

Is he just majoring in “art?” Ha! Good luck with that one. Its funny he didn’t say “I’m going to be a…” because he probably doesn’t know. I’m sure he’ll play the blame game after graduation. Everyone who majored in those vague studies always do.

“I can’t find a job! I don’t understand…I went to college!” – What did you major in? “Medieval Studies!” – Oh really? Are you going to teach it? “No way! I don’t want to teach! I just majored in it! Why can’t I find a job?”

What exactly are you supposed to do with that? I think you might be able to get a job at the London Dungeon.

Similarly I don’t know what you would do with “art.” Plain “art.” Maybe someone will pay you to paint a pretty picture someday. Keep those spirits high, man.

• yankeeintx says:

It is funny when you look at the big picture. If he were to paint a pretty picture, who does he think will buy it? Chances are it won’t be a middle class family, it will be the 1%. Now if he wants to put his pretty painting in a museum, who does he think the philanthropists are that support the arts with endowments…yep, the 1%.

2. czarowniczy says:

I don’t see the problem as our going over the fiscal cliff, it’s what happens when we pancake at the bottom. As we were told in airborne school, if the chute fails it ain’t the fall that kills ya’, it’s that sudden stop. Maybe the Hollywood types have been trying to tell us something with the flood of apocalypse TV series they’ve put on over the last year.

• ytz4mee says:

Yeah, “Walking Dead” seems to have quite the following……

• Sharon says:

That’s exactly what my brother said about a fall he took from a 45 foot power pole in Iowa back in the 50’s. Said the fall was a breeze. The sudden stop about finished him, though.

• stellap says:

Ouch! That’s one long fall. He must have been hurt badly.

• Sharon says:

He was. He landed on his back on some of the tractor hardened dirt at the end of a field, between the field and the ditch along the road. Many fractures. He really recovered fairly well, considering the comparative limited resources they would have for rehab etc. I suspect his recovery was due to personal stubborness as much as anything. Marine veteran, too, so I’m sure that helped.

3. One of the reasons the Hollywood types wanted Zero so bad: California is about to fall off the fiscal cliff. Unlike Washington, DC, they have no “Federal Reserve” to simply issue fiat currency to save them. Romney (in theory at least) would have forced some sort of financial restraint on the state govt and one likely outcome would be huge tax rates on the wealthy – in Beverly Hills. But with Obama, not to worry, Alec!! That’s the next bailout. Won’t be long.

• ytz4mee says:

Yep, Cali and Illinois first up. Maybe NY too in the first go round.
      Denial isn’t just a river in Egypt.
      It’s Prog fiscal reality.

4. At this point, as far as I’m concerned, they can call us whatever they want. I have truly reached the point where they can say whatever they want and I will laugh at them. This House needs to stop them at every turn.

• Yup… I’m with you… have been in that parade for quite a while ;)

Hence, the door knocks and lawsuits…. fugghit !!

• stellap says:

It’s a liberating feeling, isn’t it?

• ytz4mee says:

Yep. The Obots want to continue to egg us into being upset. I’m actually relieved. I’m like, hey, this is what you voted for, some us know how this ends, but good luck with that. Enjoy! And then they don’t know how to respond.

I’ve given up trying to educate/warn. At this point, either you get it or you don’t.
        Not my problem.

5. lovemygirl says:

CNN even blamed the stock sell off on the “Loomin Fiscal Cliff” rather than Obama’s re-election.

6. ytz4mee says:

If Johnnie boy can’t get his big boy pants on and oppose Teh Won on every turn regarding finances, since it is the HOUSE that controls the purse strings – give it up – we might as well admit we have a one party system here. Love me dat one party rule – waz that called again??

• gretchenone says:

Yes, we need to admit it immediately in order to be able to figure out how to proceed. These people are Progressives, not Dems and Repubs. They are at best selfish and ambitious individuals who will do anything to stay in power. It is the Republican ‘job’ to put up a fuss but eventually roll over. They have done it over and over and over. Either they are the weakest of moral creatures or they are part of the great game of fundamentally transforming this country. The results are the same.

7. lovemygirl says:

I despise the “Carbeen Credits, get yur’ Carbeen Credits” scam. One thing I’ve noticed is the issue of climate change has put most conservatives on the defensive. Many argue about the science etc. I believe we need to stop the scam of carbon credits not by arguing against reduction of CO2 but a clear way to do so as an alternative to taxing energy.
    I forget his name but one of the Warming Gurus (British as I recall) was against this scheme and said the low hanging fruit was sequestration of rotting plant matter. Plants absorb CO2 until they die. When they decompose they release it back. He suggested farmers be provided with generators to burn their left over plant material in a low oxygen burner that would generate power and the by product (coal type fertilizer) be plowed back into the fields. His calculations were that it more than offset the imbalance created by man.
    My point being looking at ways to reduce the 95% of CO2 created by nature as an alternative the Tree-huggers would embrace rather than fight them on CO2 issues directly.

8. Sentenza says:

Screw it. Let’s go off the cliff.

9. Ms.Tee says:

Hey Treeps! Have any of you checked Ulsterman in the past few hours?! Sounds as if there was whole lot of fraud going on Tuesday night, which may have involved both sides. I have been skeptical of Ulsterman and the so called “Insider”. However, some of the stuff he brings up jibes with what has been on my mind since the numbers were announced Tuesday night.

• Michelle Hart says:

All you need to do it look at the electoral map… It’s all right there… What you see is clearly a mathematical impossibility, but it doesn’t really matter anymore because the commies have won just as I told you they would 6 months ago.

• Michelle Hart says:

2008 – Total popular votes tallied: 131,393,990
      Obama: 69,498,215 / 52.93%
      McCain: 59,948,240 / 45.66%

2012 – Total popular vote tallied:
      Obama: 60,660,135 / 50%
      Romney: 57,817,973 / 48%

Obama LOST: 8,838,080 votes
      RNC LOST: 2,120,267 votes
      Total LOST VOTES: 10,969,347

2012 – Popular Votes between the two O & R: 138,478,108
      2008 – Popular Votes of ALL the candidates: 131,393,990
      O&R VOTERS COMBINED IN 2012 up from 2008: 6,084,118

Therefore, the two candidates Obama and Romney had 6 million more voters combined than ALL the 2008 candidates together.

BUT DEM & GOP combined LOST a Total of 10 million voters from the 2008 election,

Where are they? and how ?

• ctdar says:

Morning…heard that the 3rd party candidate Johnson got 1 million votes :/

• Ms. Tee says:

Sigh! I don’t know what to believe at this point, as everything so depressing. Rush says that 2 million GOP voters(mainly white people) stayed home. I’m not sure I buy that. The crowds were too energetic and enthused. People were waiting 4 years for Tuesday to roll around. Why would they go through the process of 2010 only to stay home in 2012?

• ytz4mee says:

Morning, Tee!
      What were you doing up so late? Couldn’t sleep?

10. That art student flapping his lips in the breeze is incredibly naive, the guy standing next to him kept looking at him like, this stoopid mutha fu–er has no clue he just committed suicide.

• TandCrumpettes says:

Ha! I don’t think that the kid understood what the other was talking about. He understood the “one percent” comment as he nodded in agreement. But its pretty easy to understand “hating” on people you perceive to have it better than you.

After that he kind of acted like, “Oh crap. He’s talking math now…I’ll just stand here.”

• TandCrumpettes says:

Oh, wait, I just realized something. Unbeknownst to them, they illustrated a little microcosm there.

Its group-work day at the ‘ol alma mater. Kid on the right “did his homework.” (well, that’s up for debate but let’s play devil’s advocate) He did his homework and now its time to stand up at the front of the class and do the presentation.

Kid on the left didn’t do his homework. Has no clue where he is or what he’s doing. So he just stands quietly and lets the “studious onet” do all of the talking. He nods a bit, to make it look like he’s totally into this, but offers nothing.

Both kids get an A. Kid on the right should have no problem with this, then, seeing that he’s obviously more advantaged in intellect and public speaking. He can afford to carry the weight of the other kid who is happy to take the A for doing absolutely nothing.

• texan59 says:

Explain socialism this way – one kid gets an A and one an F. What we’ll do is average them out and you both get a C. That’s fair. The kid with the F really likes that and suddenly the kid with the A ain’t so happy. Someone once said that a liberal is just a conservative who hasn’t been mugged. Literally or figuratively. Try the sam thing with your kids and their halloween candy. Somebody is gonna be pizzed.

• TandCrumpettes says:

But that’s not exactly what’s going on here. The 4.0 kid is expected to maintain his A always….but do the F student’s homework on the side as well because he “needs the help.” The A student CAN’T have a C – he can’t advance on “average.” Its imperative that he work all the harder to maintain that A and remain an excellent student. Otherwise, both he and the F student are going to fail. Its a disaster waiting to happen if the A student doesn’t have the gumption or the ability to keep the “system” going.

Or like Halloween candy, it would be like for every piece of candy my child eats, she must go back out on the street to get another to replace it. I eat 10 pieces, she’s got to go back out and replace them. If she doesn’t keep the bucket at a steady number of pieces, both of us are going to eat it all up. Of course, I must berate her if she dares chastize me for taking too much. I must tell her, “You should be thankful you even HAVE candy! Now go out and get me a Heath bar…I like those best!”

Perhaps I need socialism explained to me as its progressing in the country. I thought I understood, but it doesn’t really seem to be socialist all together. Its a monster hybrid.

Socialism, as I thought I understood it, would be like everyone in the office pools together some dough for lunch. The poorer people may not have a lot of money on them at the moment, but they manage to throw in a buck. Everyone else throws in a few. The boss throws down a 10-spot. Then somebody goes and buys a tray with the money. Yum! Subway for all! Everybody chipped in, everyone got a little something.

But that’s not what’s going on in the country. The office staff has bombarded the boss’ office, tied him down, screamed, “We’re hungry! We want a tray of Subway….NOW!” Hell, he can afford it. He drives an SUV for goodness sake!

They take his wallet, steal $50 for the tray that will feed everyone. But wait…he’s not allowed to touch one single crumb of bread from any of the sandwiches. The tray is for the STAFF, not him, even though he paid for it! They leave him a few bucks in his wallet and go tell him to get his own Value Meal. He can afford it. Provide for us, THEN get your own with whatever is left. And by the way, you better work an extra 8 hours over the next week to make up that $50 we took because we feel like having Chinese next week….

That’s not really socialism, is it? It sounds like a load of bull to me.

• texan59 says:

Hence the complete collapse of the system. See Greece and Spain if you want to see how it ends. Total collapse will likely come. I am hearing from several (so far) who are going Galt and doing what they can to get out of the system. They are tired of getting mugged for lunch. As am I. It WILL get uglier before it gets better. An alcoholic never quits until they hit absolute rock bottom, unless it kills them first. :(

• TandCrumpettes says:

Yeah, okay. Good. At least I understand it correctly.

It will get uglier. There is no way to keep the bucket full with this kind of mentality.

• texan59 says:

Not for very long. France is one Country raising taxes to extremely high levels and many of the wealth producers are starting to leave. They will take their ball and go somewhere to enjoy the fruits of their labors. If you have enough money you can find a place to just sit on your ass and ride the whole thing out. I just wish I was at that level. I would do the same thing.

11. ytz4mee says:

Denninger notes that the markets reacted to the news that Fitch is threatening to downgrade the US unless it gets serious about running deficits …. lol lol lol.

12. Icestation2 says:

What we urgently need is for Obama to do his worst. We need the American people to witness how appallingly bad socialism and liberalism really is. We need America to suffer four years of hell to literally allow us to purge the growing acceptance of these shockingly awful ideologies from our national consciousness.

For God’s sake, let Boehner be the lame arse he clearly is. The perfect man for the job to allow Obama and the Democrats to hang themselves with their own policies.

• Sharon says:

There were some who said that’s what the last four years were for. I’m afraid the extent of terminal stupid that has infected half of the population has put them beyond instruction.

• Mikado Cat says:

Not if they can blame it on Bush, or Tea Party, or global warming.

• texan59 says:

They are still blaming it on Bush. I don’t recall the numbers, but a large % of exit polling did just that. YOU.CAN’T.FIX.STUPID. :evil:

• TandCrumpettes says:

Am I the only person in the world who doesn’t (and never did) hate Bush? I mean, I don’t wanna marry him, but his name doesn’t cross my lips…umm…ever?

I don’t understand it. I worked retail before/during the recession and I remember exactly what was going on in the ‘ol homefront. Wiis couldn’t stay on the shelves. Coworkers showing off their new Coach bags. Gotta wait in line for whatever Apple is coming out with.

Can you guess the one thing we always sold-out of as soon as we got them? Home breathalyzer machines. I am not kidding. Those were worse than the Wiis.

But I can’t pay my mortgage, sorry. Its Bush’s fault I have no money. Oh, by the way, speaking of Bush…I got the mega-ultra super 5-star rock god status on Guitar Hero last night on ‘Machine Head!’

What was I saying? Oh yeah, I don’t have any money to feed my kids. Bush’s fault.

• texan59 says:

Congrats on being a rock star! I have smacked down several “friends” over on Facebook who’ve tried to rub my nose in the whole Bush thing. When I reply that I don’t really care for his politics they’ve got nothing left. They don’t get it. They live in the world of – we can’t be broke, we’ve still got checks left. :evil:

• TandCrumpettes says:

haha! I never really achieved rock star status. But people who had an extra $50 on hand because they didn’t pay their house note did!

I’m just very angry about the whole recession – but not for the reason most are. My family was affected by the layoffs too. 2009 was rough…I washed clothes in plain water – no soap. That bad. But I paid my bills.

So excuse me if I was not impressed by the Coach bags, Victoria’s Secret undies, manicures, video games, smart phones, etc., that everyone STILL had at the time and yet simultaneously whined that they couldn’t pay the bills.

• ctdar says:

Yeah & it was Bush’s fault that the tech bubble popped and 9/11 occurred which caused (& rightly so Afghanistan/AlQaeda war). Both those events were set in motion during Clinton’s 2 terms coz he was too busy accepting bjs by an intern almost as young as his daughter, dirty money from the Chinese and dealing with various legal suits to mind the crazy stockmarket or the terrorists that kept getting stronger coz his administration never went after them.

13. myopiafree says:

We are already over the “Fiscal Cliff”. That is the 6 trilling that Obama already “blew” during the last four year (including 1/2 billing on Solyndra). There is NO indication that Obama will change at all. He will simply continue to want to “have it his way”, and insist that efforts to “balance” things – are always the fault of all those “mean spirited Republicans”. For him, it is ALWAYS the fault of some one else.

14. Mikado Cat says:

Talking about Bush is the two sided sword, 58% blamed the bad economy on Bush, but to clear his name we need to admit that the president actually has little to do with the economy, its congress. Nobody in congress wants any of the blame in either party, so they are happy to hang it around Bush’s neck.

SD could we have some kind of minimal griping, whats next thread? It might clear the noise at least out of every other thread which ends up having a lot of repetition.

15. Mikado Cat says:

I see a lot of fiscal cliff talk, but the stock market took a dive at opening Wednesday morning and continues down. I don’t think we have been “preoccupied” with the election and just noticed the debt.