Support The Treehouse
Choose A Topic
Sharon on Prayer Requests – Part… Aslan's Girl on History Repeats – Jews I… 9thgenerationAmerica… on Hypocrisy Thy Name Is… jordan2222 on Prayer Requests – Part… BigMamaTEA on Hypocrisy Thy Name Is… F.D.R. in Hell on Whaaaaaambulance – Eliza… elvischupacabra on History Repeats – Jews I… evspack on History Repeats – Jews I… BigMamaTEA on Hypocrisy Thy Name Is… jordan2222 on Prayer Requests – Part… Carterzest on History Repeats – Jews I… 9thgenerationAmerica… on Hypocrisy Thy Name Is… Stormy on History Repeats – Jews I… BigMamaTEA on Hypocrisy Thy Name Is… maryfrommarin on Whaaaaaambulance – Eliza…
- History Repeats – Jews In Eastern Ukraine Told To Register Their Personage Or Be Subjected To Property Confiscation…
- Whaaaaaambulance – Elizabeth Warren “stunned” by People Pointing Out Her Brazen Lies About Native Indian Heritage….
- Thursday Open Thread – April 17th
- The Left Is Perpetually Race Obsessed – Slate Mag: “What If Bundy Ranch Were Owned By Black People”?
- Hypocrisy Thy Name Is….
Now Available at Amazon
Historical Campfire Conversations
- History Repeats – Jews In Eastern Ukraine Told To Register Their Personage Or Be Subjected To Property Confiscation… wp.me/p1kzlW-kUa 2 hours ago
- Whaaaaaambulance – Elizabeth Warren “stunned” by People Pointing Out Her Brazen Lies About Native Indian Heritage…. wp.me/p1kzlW-kU7 2 hours ago
- Thursday Open Thread – April 17th wp.me/p1kzlW-kU5 2 hours ago
- The Left Is Perpetually Race Obsessed – Slate Mag: “What If Bundy Ranch Were Owned By Black People”? wp.me/p1kzlW-kTZ 4 hours ago
- Hypocrisy Thy Name Is…. wp.me/p1kzlW-kTW 6 hours ago
George Zimmerman Case Research
The Bard of Murdock
1MVetMarch October 13th 2013My Tweets
Daily Archives: November 5, 2012
Captain Obamabot Stephanie Cutter: Tomorrow, when you hear we are losing, don’t panic, we are not, “keep calm”…
In a conference call this afternoon, President Barack Obama’s re-election campaign had one central message for their supporters when Election Day arrives tomorrow: They should “keep calm,” even if they hear snippets of information favoring Republican Mitt Romney. “My warning, … Continue reading
In New York City, residents are still dealing with the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy. Homes have been destroyed, people are hungry, and close to 2 million are still without power or heat. Members of the National Guard, Army, and Air … Continue reading
It has been an exhausting slog this journey, this adventure. Along the way we’ve had some truly shockingly cruel things said about us purely because we believe in limited government and fiscal conservatism. We’ve been called extremists, hobbits, gun-toting bitter bible clingers, the … Continue reading
Where ever you are – in whatever locale – what is the sense around you? What are you seeing, hearing…. feeling and sensing?
Two words for ya Nance’: Dick Lugar ! MADISON, Wis. — The tea party, at least its widespread influence on Republican congressional candidates, “is over,” declared the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, the party group charged with electing Democrats to the House. “House … Continue reading
(Salty Language Alert)
Earlier we shared our analysis of the new White House/DC strategy regarding the Benghazi narrative. See HERE Bing West outlines essentially the same view: The following is a lead story about Benghazi from the Washington Post on November 2: U.S. … Continue reading
30,000+ turned out to see Tilda and Mitt Romney in Bucks County Pennsylvania. Meanwhile in Minnesota something pretty neat happened too…. ….. a rather handsome fella stepped out of a plane. Check out what happened next: CLICK HERE