Support The Treehouse
Choose A Topic
- 11/23/14 Mike Brown Shooting – Open Discussion Thread
- Sunday Open Thread – November 23rd
- Just The Right Spokesperson To Represent A Movement….
- Sharyl Attkisson Reveals Obama Administration Methods To Manipulate Media…
- BREAKING: Leon County Deputy Sheriff killed responding to a call for emergency assistance ….
Now Available at Amazon
Historical Campfire Conversations
- RT @FroggieLeggs_: @stlcountypd Which is what you say over & over No offense I am behind you guys all the way but this is like watching bad… 13 minutes ago
- RT @FilmLadd: Wow look at all these people enthusiastically endorsing top Obama donor and child rapist Terry Bean gotnews.com/watch-terry-be… 16 minutes ago
- @Coreshift #BlackLivesMatter if they can fill tra$hcans on a trail of "tear$" #TrayvonMartin #MichaelBrown 17 minutes ago
- @Coreshift #BlackLivesMatter if they fund your all expenses junket to a swank European locale. (London, Geneva) 18 minutes ago
- RT @huyMach: Michael Brown protesters surround and yell at a Ferguson police officer in his car in front of the PD station http://t.co/WZCE… 19 minutes ago
George Zimmerman Case Research
The Bard of Murdock
1MVetMarch October 13th 2013My Tweets
Daily Archives: November 2, 2012
UTAH – For 12 years, Jim Matheson has been a political escape artist, managing to wiggle free from every trap the Utah Republicans have thrown his way. But after six successful elections, his charmed political run may be coming to … Continue reading
Pres. Obama while campaigning in Springfield, Ohio says that “Voting is the best revenge” (November 2, 2012). GWP – FOX News is reporting that only 2,800 came out to see Barack Obama this morning, the Friday before the election, in … Continue reading
The Obama administration selected Thomas R Pickering to lead the *investigation* into the Benghazi massacre…… (FrontPageMag) America is a seething hotbed of “Islamophobia,” filled with ignorant racist rubes who irrationally fear the benign Muslim religion, according to the Obama administration’s … Continue reading
Last month 146,000 jobs added and unemployment dropped from 8.1% to 7.8% This month 171,000 jobs added and unemployment rises from 7.8% to 7.9% More jobs *added* this month and yet unemployment Rises. Go figure.