Watch Wesley Clark Closely…..

Last night on CNN Erin Burnett’s show “Out Front” had General Wesley Clark, Obama Foreign Policy propaganda spokesperson, and Jason Chaffetz, to discuss the Benghazi attack and the new State Dept e-mails.

Watch Clark try to defend the indefensible, avoid the unavoidable, and brazenly flat out lie to protect the administration.

Watch the angst he faces. What you note is a person who is ideologically conflicted. Paid to sell a specific narrative, yet he knows that his peers are watching him knowing that all he proclaims is pure propaganda. It is an interesting dynamic.

About these ads
This entry was posted in Dem Hypocrisy, Egypt & Libya Part 2, Election 2012, Islam, media bias, Obama re-election, Sept 11, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

31 Responses to Watch Wesley Clark Closely…..

1. canadacan says:

I am NOT without compassion for this man but He has sold his soul to the devil I have West Point Virginia Military Institute On my mother’s side. Honor First in matters of this nature. The commander in chief dishonors his country.

2. akathesob says:

Worthless libtard tool.

3. dizzymisslizzzy says:

Sorry. I don’t see any angst. All I see is protection of Dear Leader.

I screamed at him during most of the interview.

This stuff raises my BP.

4. dizzymisslizzzy says:

Oh, and the REASON that we did not come together on a non-partisan basis? Other than the fact that it was obvious that we were being told bald face lies? Because Obama and the media made the focus of the entire thing on Mitt Romney’s statements.

I despise liberals. I really do.

5. howie says:

Weasley Clark is bucking for a butt licking position, in Obama II. The re-run.

• WeeWeed says:

He IS a professional butt licking political whore, after all. I have despised him for years. He is one of the Peter Principle’s finest examples. **spit**

6. BigMamaTEA says:

Hey SDC, as I am strolling around the web, I am capturing some interesting stuff. Do you want it by e-mail, or will you set up a document dump thread, pretty please?

7. Pay close attention to what happens on CNN between now and the election. Remember this is Ted Turner’s ideological network. You can see the administration narrative in their framing. Two recent points that most might have missed:

1.) During the post debate #3 “focus group” discussion on CNN the facilitator was replace. #1 and #2 were hosted by Erin Burnett, but when a more *controlled* lean, became urgent, and was needed they shifted to Soledad O’Brien for #3.

2.) Note after the administration damning State Dept e-mails were released, CNN dropped security analyst “Fran Townsend” from visibility and trotted out an unknown SUZANNE KELLY. Who is part of the PR approach by a collaborative White House and CNN.

What they do is subtle, but if you know what you are looking at, and what to look for, it becomes obvious.

8. General Clack said, ” Its hard to get through the partisanship to get to the facts”. The only fact is that the Administration has refused to release any facts.
    And I do take him at his word when he said, ” I don’t know if all the facts came out at the hearing”.
    That about sums up the whole mess. They are lying to the American public and have and will lie to Congress.

9. BigMamaTEA says:

I failed to state “leading up to Benghazi”

10. boricuafudd says:

Quick notes, maybe a slip for him to say Helicopters shot down, heh? Where did that come from, we know but I don’t think he really want to bring that up.
    Mali is an area where there not a lot of lawlessness, wtf?
    State has to answer for the lack of security, back under the bus.
    He does not know what happened on June 6th? The wall blew itself?
    The General’s pleading, even with the help of the reporter, speaks volume. He knows he is done. his last gasp is if Obama gets re-elected. Wow, he does not sound convincing at all.

• ctdar says:

Yeah being a General he is one of the higher ups in Obama administration yet he was not aware of what happened in June? How embaressing…he & Clapper should get a room. What a pathetic joke.
      Glad Chaffetz called him out on his blatant inconsistencies and Erin let him.

• boricuafudd says:

Was it me or did he looked like a defeated old man, he was pleading, unconvincing, kind of sad. There was no swagger there, he is not a kool-aid drinker but he seem forced, imo.

• ctdar says:

Looked a little beat, I wouldn’t be surprised if there are a lot more people in this administration out there that have been threatened by the Obama Whitehouse if they don’t “toe the party line”.
          Extortion goes hand in hand with obama, axelrod & jarrett

• I got the same feeling. Good description: “defeated old man”…

He reminded me of the guy who has run out of fingers to plug the holes in the dam and everyone else behind him has invested in scuba gear.

• canadacan says:

Pathetic and embarrassing

11. 22tula says:

“Curious Facts and Stories”
    by J.R. Nyquist – August 5, 1999

Excerpt

Anyone familiar with the military knows that a ranking admiral
    wouldn’t dare make statements of this kind unless supported by the
    president. If any top commander ever says something political that goes
    against policy, then he is sure to be slapped down. And that leads us to
    what recently happened to Gen. Wesley Clark, NATO supreme commander.

Well, he’s not supreme for long.

It appears that Gen. Clark did something rather foolish last month
    when he testified before a Senate committee about the Russians capturing
    Pristina airport. When asked why he’d been caught off guard by the
    Russian march on Pristina, Clark replied that he hadn’t been caught off
    guard. According to Clark, a higher authority had purposely allowed
    Pristina to fall to the Russians.

• realitycheck says:

Interesting aside to this incident was the commander of the British contingent:

“Clark then ordered a contingent of 500 British and French paratroopers to seize the airport by force, an order that is still debated. British officer (later singer-songwriter) James Blunt,[2] who commanded the contingent, questioned and did not carry out this order. His delay was sanctioned by British General Mike Jackson. Jackson refused to enforce Clark’s orders, reportedly telling him “I’m not going to start the Third World War for you”.[3][1] Jackson instructed the paratroopers to encircle the airport instead.”

12. Mikado Cat says:

I watched the first third, and that was all I could stand.

If the state dept and the CIA don’t have LOTS of hard evidence on exactly what happened they are incompetent. Almost certainly there is video of all stages of the attack, as well as living eye witnesses, cell phone intercepts. It is beyond insulting to be told it was a movie.

And still not word one about what was lost at the CIA weapons warehouses.

Very little about the emails in mainstream, and all frame as GOP protests or claims.

13. 22tula says:

“Don’t interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained. For it is the only safeguard of our Liberties.” – Abraham Lincoln

“The whole is more than the sum of its parts.”
    – Aristotle

When we pick and choose parts of the Constitution, we end up with a gangster government.

“In selecting men for office, let principle be your guide. Regard not the particular sect or denomination of the candidate — look at his character. It is alleged by men of loose principles, or defective views of the subject, that religion and morality are not necessary or important qualifications for political stations. But the scriptures teach a different doctrine. They direct that rulers should be men who rule in the fear of God, men of truth, hating covetousness. It is to the neglect of this rule that we must ascribe the multiplied frauds, breaches of trust, speculations and embezzlements of public property which astonish even ourselves; which tarnish the character of our country and which disgrace our government. When a citizen gives his vote to a man of known immorality, he abuses his civic responsibility; he not only sacrifices his own responsibility; he sacrifices not only his own interest, but that of his neighbor; he betrays the interest of his country.”
    – Noah Webster

“In the beginning was the Lie… and the Lie was made news and dwelt among us, graceless and false.”
    – Malcolm Muggeridge

Not just John McCain.

Are they silent to protect their coworkers or friends?
    “Stand with anybody that stands right, stand with him while he is right and part with him when he goes wrong.” – Abraham Lincoln

…or just cowards.
    “Those who lack the courage will always find a philosophy to justify it.” – Albert Camus

“Your silence gives consent.” – Plato

It is not good enough to have Barack Obama voted out of office. We must know his background, to determine once and for all if he was eligible to be President of the US. If Obama was not Constitutionally Eligible to be President of the US, than he and his administration are a security threat since they had/have open access to all of our military and diplomatic secrets.

14. C says:

We have been overtaken…and we lost the first major battle when Obama was elected. Right now, people, misguided people, are working hard to ensure that Obama is re-elected. I watched tonight on the news how the Obama team has roving vans bussing people to the polls. The pluck them right off the street. Most of them just don’t understand what they’re doing. The question is, will we win? Do we have enough of “us” to win this fight? After watching people like Powell and Clark, I feel sick and depressed. What the hell happened to this country?

• Sharon says:

Who’s videotaping them doing that? Why isn’t it being reported?

• aoifecrane says:

It wouldn’t matter Sharon. No one with this administration, particularly the Hold (In)Justice Department, will go after voter fraud. It’s the only way they can win.

• Sharon says:

I realize “it wouldn’t matter”…I’m just not sure that should be a reason for not trying to report it. If those who are in a position to shine the light on the deed don’t do it because “it’s pointless,” doesn’t that suggest surrender? You don’t have to respond to that…but that was my point in asking.

Believe me, I know that with Eric Holder it wouldn’t matter in terms of anything being done.

• Coast says:

Sharon, I wrote the above. This van is part of the official Obama campaign (and they have many), and it was reported on the CBS news last night…like it was a great thing that they are doing. Making sure that Obama gets the votes he deserves. It made me sick.

15. Aoife Crane says:

I nicknamed him Weaseley Clark back in 2004. I see it still fits.

16. rld77 says:

General Clark, I cannot believe you have come to this. I knew you as a COCOM Commander.
    I respected you then. I cannot respect you now. What happened to your principles?