Al Sharpton proclaims that Blacks were forced to boo Mitt Romney during speech…. It’s Romney’s fault.

(Via Daily Caller) During his speech before the NAACP on Wednesday in Houston, Mitt Romney received a smattering of boos from the audience when he promised to repeal President Barack Obama’s health care reform law.

According to MSNBC host Al Sharpton, the Republican presidential candidate wanted to get booed.

On MSNBC’s “PoliticsNation” a few hours after the speech, Sharpton said the former Massachusetts governor desperately wanted to show he wasn’t a flip-flopper.

“He had a hard audience for him,” Sharpton said. “But I think that what was interesting to me is, I think it was calculated, Tamron, that he was going to attack the president’s Affordable Health Care Act, call it ‘Obamacare’ and expect that he would get some kind of displeasure from the audience.”  (read more)

About these ads
This entry was posted in Dem Hypocrisy, media bias, Obama re-election, Racism, Romney Campaign, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Al Sharptongue: There was a Right-Wing Conspiracy To Force Blacks To Boo Romney During NAACP Speech….

1. elvischupacabra says:

Hey, Owl… Tawanna Brawley! Crown Heights Riots! We’re those Right Wing Conspiracies? You idiot! And what the fu*k is he doing on MSNBC, an…. oops. I almost called it “a news channel”. I better stop mixing Jack and Jack with Jack and more Jack. Besides, I almost mixed up my feeding tube and my foley catheter. I’ll remove one Jack, just to be safe…

[Gaaaaaaaties and Lantlemen.... building, has Elft the Lelvis!]

2. Sentenza says:

Where does he come up with this crap?

3. myopiafree says:

Yes indeed, “Cry Babies”. It is all the fault of “Whitey”. So when TM punches GZ in the face, (assault and battery) and jumps on GZ and starts to kill GZ – is it all GZ’s fault that he shot TM, the “future astronaut”. GZ had no right to save his own life.

4. elvischupacabra says:

Remember, Rev. Owl belongs to a news organization. [straight face]

5. ctdar says:

Al’s one to talk about being calculated, no one should forget story of how the Sanford Rally riled up these 2 punks enough to attack a white man with a hammer.

6. Chuck says: