Support The Treehouse
Choose A Topic
wondering999 on Tomorrow’s Headline Stor… lovemygirl on Tomorrow’s Headline Stor… Judgy on SNL Parodies ISIS – Peop… kinthenorthwest on Sunday Open Thread – Mar… taqiyyologist on Dianne Feinstein –… John Galt on Tomorrow’s Headline Stor… MaryfromMarin on Dianne Feinstein –… taqiyyologist on Dianne Feinstein –… Judgy on Secretary Kerry: Trust Only Us… czarowniczy on SNL Parodies ISIS – Peop… taqiyyologist on Tomorrow’s Headline Stor… MaryfromMarin on Dianne Feinstein –… Dixie Darling on Russian Media Report A Few Peo… vibligen on Russian Media Report A Few Peo… Judgy on SNL Parodies ISIS – Peop…
- CNN’s Dana Bash Berates Representative Jim Jordan For Being Principled…
- Tomorrow’s Headline Story – Alarming Video Shows LAPD Shoot Homeless Man….
- Russian Media Report A Few People Showed Up For A Boris Nemtsov Unity Rally….
- SNL Parodies ISIS – People At NBC Actually Thought This Was A Good Idea….
- Secretary Kerry: Trust Only Us “Nobody Should Count on What They’ve Read, or What They’ve Seen” About Our Fight Against ISIS…
Now Available at Amazon
Historical Campfire Conversations
- Tomorrow’s Headline Story – Alarming Video Shows LAPD Shoot Homeless Man…. wp.me/p1kzlW-pjW 1 hour ago
- Tomorrow's soon to be headline story: . facebook.com/video.php?v=10… 1 hour ago
- Russian Media Report A Few People Showed Up For A Boris Nemtsov Unity Rally…. wp.me/p1kzlW-pjM 2 hours ago
- RT @JonahNRO: Not a lot of surprises here RT @ianbremmer: 34 Members of Congress confirmed not attending Netanyahu speech http://t.co/xDANC… 4 hours ago
- RT @ginelea: @greta @TheLastRefuge2 @netanyahu I hope he has adequate security. Welcome to the USA - #StandWithIsrael 4 hours ago
George Zimmerman Case Research
The Bard of Murdock
Daily Archives: February 1, 2012
Interesting…under Republic National Committee rules, no state can be ‘winner-take-all’ prior to April 1st. Tomorrow Newt Gingrich will seek to enforce these rules …
Dunno if this is a good thing or a bad thing. Trump is one of those pesky personalities that you kinda like, but then again, at times you kinda don’t. Know what I mean? LAS VEGAS – An advisor to … Continue reading
We have talked endlessly about the “establishment” choice of Mitt Romney for the GOP nominee. It is obvious the cocktail Republican machine is in the bag for Romney. You don’t get endorsements from Bob Dole, John McCain, George HW Bush, Tim … Continue reading
Mark opines on the results and probable impact of yesterday’s election in Florida. “Romney didn’t step in it because it sounds stupid, he stepped in it because it is stupid”…then has a few choice words for Ann Coulter, aka the … Continue reading
(Rasmussen) — The number of Republicans in the country inched up half a percentage point in January, while the number of Democrats dipped to the lowest level ever recorded by Rasmussen Reports (32.5%). During January, 35.9% of Americans considered themselves … Continue reading
It’s really odd how Newt Gingrich is portrayed in the media as “whining” if he mentions the negative onslaught of attacks from Mitt Romney in the primary, yet the same media thinks it’s a horrible smear campaign if those same methods … Continue reading