Support The Treehouse
Choose A Topic
edwatts1969 on Reagan’s Warning to Mill… canadacan on Friday Open Thread – Jul… letjusticeprevail201… on More Fake Hate – Baltimo… canadacan on Friday Open Thread – Jul… letjusticeprevail201… on More Fake Hate – Baltimo… JohnP on Friday Open Thread – Jul… letjusticeprevail201… on Halfway Through Year – B… ImpeachEmAll on Friday Open Thread – Jul… 2x4x8 on A Crowd Hillary Can’t… 2x4x8 on A Crowd Hillary Can’t… Sha on Prayer Requests – Part… DeWalt on Halfway Through Year – B… texan59 on Friday Open Thread – Jul… texan59 on Friday Open Thread – Jul… ImpeachEmAll on Friday Open Thread – Jul…
- Reagan’s Warning to Millennials…
- Friday Open Thread – July 3rd
- Hillary’s Secret War: “Operation Zero Footprint” – Hillary Approved Arms For Terrorist Enemies Of The United States
- George Soros, Steven Spielberg and Univision, Clinton’s Biggest Donors….
- Halfway Through Year – Baltimore Stands At 144 Homicides, Up 48 Percent Over Last Year….
Now Available at Amazon
Historical Campfire Conversations
- Rare intervention saves Christian couple. twitter.com/dawn_com/statu… 6 hours ago
- RT @Vickie_Pate: Why does it seem like posts are being deleted from #shaunkingiswhite ?? 6 hours ago
- Reagan’s Warning to Millennial’s… youtube.com/watch?v=UKVsq2… theconservativetreehouse.com/2015/07/03/rea… 6 hours ago
- Friday Open Thread – July 3rd theconservativetreehouse.com/2015/07/03/fri… http://t.co/OD2UjBrmeL 8 hours ago
- Obama meets with daughters of the confederacy. twitter.com/BigFurHat/stat… 8 hours ago
George Zimmerman Case Research
The Bard of Murdock
Daily Archives: January 28, 2012
Sarah spoke with Judge Jeanine earlier this evening, and she defended Newt and conservatism quite nicely despite a rather dismissive barrage of questioning. She even managed to toss in a nice little slap at Fox news too.
MIAMI — Facing the unthinkable here just seven days ago — a second loss in a row to Newt Gingrich — Mitt Romney’s campaign team hatched a two-part plan to win in Florida: make Newt mad and Mitt meaner. In … Continue reading
Herman Cain, Fred Thompson, Mike Reagan, Ted Nugent, Chuck Norris, Sarah Palin all lining up on the side of Newt against the machine…. WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. — Herman Cain endorsed Newt Gingrich for president here on Saturday, injecting some … Continue reading
If you had told me a few weeks ago of a distinct possibility the Republican party would be fractured so significantly that repair was impossible I would have argued you were over reacting. Now? I don’t think that is an unreasonable possibility, or expectation. … Continue reading
Yesterday I saw the interview with Neil Cavuto on Fox where Huckabee said the ad Newt was running about a “dishonest Romney” was unfair because it showed a clip of Huckabee “out of context”. Huckabee proclaimed that he was never … Continue reading
Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi, a Romney supporter, went on The Record last night. The Florida Republican told Greta Van Susteren that Mitt wants Romneycare in every state. She also said she would be on Romney’s Health Care Advisory Team … Continue reading