Support The Treehouse
Choose A Topic
polk8dot on CDC Director On Current Phase… ftsk420 on Security Risk Report: Hillary… ftsk420 on Security Risk Report: Hillary… Hedi Kula on Tuesday Open Thread – Se… Fantasia on Professionally Trained Audio T… ftsk420 on ISIS Threatens Next Beheading… John Galt on CDC Director On Current Phase… Fantasia on Professionally Trained Audio T… polk8dot on CDC Director On Current Phase… Plain Jane on Security Risk Report: Hillary… Aslan's Girl on Security Risk Report: Hillary… 7delta on Security Risk Report: Hillary… VegasGuy on Professionally Trained Audio T… Fantasia on Professionally Trained Audio T… polk8dot on CDC Director On Current Phase…
- Is The ISIS Threat The Spark To Rekindle The Arab Spring ?
- Wednesday Open Thread – September 3rd
- Security Risk Report: Hillary’s Libyan “Rebels” Have Missing Commerical Airliners To Launch Attacks On Sept. 11th Anniversary….
- Disparate Impact – Feds Punish Business For Engaging In “Citizenship-Discrimination” AKA “Employment Eligibility”…
- ISIS Threatens Next Beheading Victim Will Be A British Citizen Hostage – If Airstrikes Against Them Continue….
Now Available at Amazon
Historical Campfire Conversations
- Is The ISIS Threat The Spark To Rekindle The Arab Spring ? wp.me/p1kzlW-mZM 22 minutes ago
- @fancyjaxx No that's Benjamin Crump attorney. The green shirt guy is Anthony Shahid, professional agitator. 1 hour ago
- RT @atlasshrugs: Homeland Security Chair: 200 Americans Fighting for Islamic State in Syria, Iraq: It’s more than that. “Homela... http://t… 1 hour ago
- RT @CounterMoonbat: Next time you read about the $3 mil our govt spent studying obese lesbians please remember that we've lost track of 6,0… 1 hour ago
- Wednesday Open Thread – September 3rd wp.me/p1kzlW-mZK 2 hours ago
George Zimmerman Case Research
The Bard of Murdock
1MVetMarch October 13th 2013My Tweets
Daily Archives: January 25, 2012
Added Screen Shot #4 – Below are three four screen shots from Drudge captured January 25th at 11:00pm. We have been pointing out how biased the Pro-Romney Drudge Report is toward Newt Gingrich, but they are really taking things to entirely … Continue reading
My money is on her. Ding – Ding ! (Politico) It was a tense moment on the tarmac. President Obama, alighting from the stairs of Air Force One in Phoenix this afternoon, was greeted by Arizona Governor Jan Brewer, who … Continue reading
One Big Effen Mistake Obama – The Unintended Consequences Of Political Football Spiking Covert Ops….
If forcing Obamacare down the throats of Americans was a “big effen deal”, then the politicization of bragging about rescuing kidnapped Americans from their captors can only be called one big effen mistake. Don’t get me wrong. Rescuing Jessica Buchannan (32), and Danish captor … Continue reading
Professor Jacobson at LegalInsurrection has a thoughtful consideration: Are we seeing the beginning of the end of Rick Santorum’s campaign? (LI) Rick Santorum has said he will be in the race for the long haul, and I have no reason … Continue reading
From Instapundit we get this commentary. LIBERTARIAN CANDIDATE GARY JOHNSON EMAILS THIS COMMENTARY ON THE SOTU: “If the idea tonight was that the President would fulfill his constitutional duty to give us ‘information of the State of the Union’, we … Continue reading
… of course she does. The goal here is to plant a seed. A seed of doubt. It is a new reality in the vast Alinskyesque method of electoral manipulation from the dark heart of entrenched ideological liberalism. It is, quite … Continue reading