Yesterday he was a “rapist”, today he’s a “Jew”.   Note the progression here.   Found guilty of Apostasy (turning from Islam) sentenced to death for being Christian.   International outrage insues, so in the crazy islamist mindset they attach a worse charge “rapist”, but that don’t fly.  So now they charge him with a crime worse than being Christian, and worse than being a “rapist”;  The accusation of being, gulp, a Jew.   Oh my….

*UPDATE*  (AFP) — Iranian pastor Yusef Nadarkhani should face the death penalty for being a traitorous “Zionist” and committing “security crimes,” not for apostasy, an official said Friday according to Fars news agency, amid a Western outcry over his sentence.

Nadarkhani’s lawyer told AFP that the remarks by Gholam-Ali Rezvani, deputy governor general of the northern province of Gilan, where the pastor’s case is being reheard, were the first time security offences had been mentioned.

Rezvani’s comments were also the first public remarks by an Iranian official about Nadarkhani’s case.

“The issue of crime and of capital punishment of this individual is not a question of faith or religion — in our system, one cannot be executed for changing their religion,” Fars quoted Rezvani as saying.

Nadarkhani was, however, “a Zionist, a traitor and had committed security crimes,” said Rezvani, who is responsible for security and political affairs in the province.

Mohammad Ali Dadkhah, Nadarkhani’s lawyer, told AFP that Rezvani’s remarks were the first time authorities had cited “security offences” against his client.  (read more)

—- Previously —-

Washington (CNN) — Christian Pastor Youcef Nadarkhani will be put to death for several charges of rape and extortion, charges that differ greatly from his original sentence of apostasy, Iran’s semi-official Fars News agency reported Friday.

Gholomali Rezvani, the deputy governor of Gilan province, where Nadarkhani was tried and convicted, accused Western media of twisting the real story, referring to him as a “rapist.” A previous report from the news agency claimed he had committed several violent crimes, including repeated rape and extortion.

“His crime is not, as some claim, converting others to Christianity,” Rezvani told Fars. “He is guilty of security-related crimes.”

In a translated Iranian Supreme Court brief from 2010, however, the charge of apostasy is the only charge leveled against Nadarkhani.

“Mr. Youcef Nadarkhani, son of Byrom, 32 years old, married, born in Rasht in the state of Gilan is convicted of turning his back on Islam, the greatest religion the prophesy of Mohammad at the age of 19,” reads the brief.

The brief was obtained by CNN from the American Center for Law and Justice and was translated from its original Farsi by the Confederation of Iranian Students in Washington.

It goes on to say that during the court proceeding, Nadarkhani denied the prophecy of Mohammad and the authority of Islam.

“He (Nadarkhani) has stated that he is a Christian and no longer Muslim,” states the brief. “During many sessions in court with the presence of his attorney and a judge, he has been sentenced to execution by hanging according to article 8 of Tahrir — olvasileh.” (read more)

About these ads
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

29 Responses to *Update* Now Iran Claims Iranian Christian Pastor Yusef Nadarkhani Is Actually A Jew.

1. ZurichMike says:

Lord Jesus Christ, protect your servant in his hour of need.
    Angels attend him.

On my knees praying. I am weeping. I have not his faith.

2. Barnslayer says:

The guy could have been a Tibetan monk and they would have labeled him a “Zionist”.

But remember, they are the religion of peace. They are delicate. And they insist on fair trials and treatment for themselves.

Can you think of any real religion that would accept a new member who converted because he was being tortured? It’s all about the love. Can we please nuke em now?

• WeeWeed says:

Probably a GOOD thing that I’M not in charge. Lotza glass parking lots would happen, I’m afraid…..

• Yeshuagirl says:

yes, yes, so true. WAKE UP AMERICA, it is NOT peaceful, nor a religion, it is political power grab via death, intimidation, evil incarnate. This man is innocent and if killed, G-d have mercy on his executioners and those in power here in the U.S who could have saved this brave man. Wake up. Islam wants world domination by any method, to subvert, seize power, TAKE AWAY TRUE FREEDOM. G-d of Abraham, Issac and Jacob help Yusef, his sons and wife. In Yeshua’s name protect him from harm, May this brave man touch millions somehow, so so tragic. The pure evil of this turns my stomach and makes me weep. Thou Shalt Not kill.

3. ronald howard says:

This pastor in iran is the apostle paul in the book of acts. All churches in united states need this
    pastor to show them what christianity is . I praise jesus for this pastor.

4. Jennifer H says:

But this makes perfect sense, remember one of their prophet’s names was the great deceiver. What a horrible people- why can they not understand that they are following satan.

5. NM Pancho says:

God Bless this Yusef. He knew the risk he placed his family and himself into. He is a religious soldier. He knew the risks. God Bless, Yusef. Good luck.

The arabs will pull every stupid torture out of the book. They’ll lie, hurt, maim, everything.

You can’t win with these arabs. They’ve been doing this longer than you’ve been alive, and they’ll be doing long after you are dead. They’ve been fighting with one another and everyone else for centuries. CENTURIES. What? You think WE can get them to stop? Get real. They’ll never stop. This is their life, their indoctrination. They pass it down from generation to generation.
    They still talk to one another and pass information down through the generations. They talk more than we do…they COMMUNICATE. They discuss. You should find a group of arabs and listen to them. They are not talking about Britney Spears.

Americans don’t. We jabber and chatter away. We don’t communicate. We keep voting the same kind of stupidity in year after year after year….because we don’t learn because we don’t communicate. You listen to a group of Americans talk. What are we discussing? Jersey Shore and how big Snookie’s tits are.

• Barnslayer says:

I wouldn’t know what the arabs are talking about. I’d assume it was how to kill infidels.
      I like watching baseball, football and the PBR as well as the shows about guns, history and motorcycles. Lots of it is garbage but I know that. We Americans may get distracted watching crap on TV but we’ve still managed to field the finest military troops the world has seen. Snookie? Yeech!

• NM Pancho says:

Go try it. A university. Blend in, carry books…whatever. Sit down in the library or the student union. Listen to a group of arabs. If they are speaking english, you’d be amazed. We are screwed. They aren’t stupid. If you think they are, you have the problem. Even if you don’t like Snookie.

• Barnslayer says:

Never underestimate the enemy is sound policy. However the “students” are (in my assumption) the smart ones chosen for a purpose. Just like the 9-11 moslems that went to flight school in Florida for the terror attack. Now take a look at what it’s like to be a typical arab NOT in the USA. They don’t lift a finger to improve their blessed homelands. What have they invented? Flies? Yes the American public consumes great quantities of garbage… because we CAN. It didn’t stop me from becoming a self-employed individual with a doctorate. I’ve got A/C, fresh food and lots of ammo. All we need is a leader that is willing to identify the enemy.
          A side note… Pancho you don’t seem yourself today. Don’t give up.

• NM Pancho says:

I live in a socialist Police-state. I’m exhausted.

• Barnslayer says:

Hey, I get it. I work in New York City.

• NM Pancho says:

GTFO. New York City?

And you aren’t a liberal?

• Barnslayer says:

Gotta thank my parents on that. They voted for Goldwater. First real gun at 13 (Mossberg .22 target rifle). As a kid they took me to a bunch of different military sites, forts, museums. Gave me a solid sense of American history. Was on local PAL (police athletic league) rifle team in high school. Working in NYC (I commute in) makes it tough but there are a number of conservatives here. Real conservatives not the Giuliani kind. Looking forward to one day moving to a red state. Maybe TN or KY.

• Menagerie says:

We would welcome you here in the south. Georgia is my home now but I lived in Tennessee for over 40 years.

6. Gypsy says:

Let’s just blow Iran off the map like they plan to do to Israel. If several countries get together and do it all at the same time, whose going to know who to blame.

7. Barnslayer says:

I don’t worry about blame. I figure we would have to toss a coin with Israel to see who gets to go first. My choice is to nuke Saudi Arabia first (mecca and the oil fields). Once they’re out of the picture the rest may actually just go away. If not… no problem. We got plenty of nukes.

8. GracieD says:

That is why I could never be POTUS. I would turn the Jihadis into dust covering a huge glass parking lot. I have lost my patience with the radical Islamists and the ones who stay silent in the Muslim community, giving silent approval to the acts of Terror.

9. Auntie Lib says:

I’m with WW, Gracie, Barnslayer, et al – nuke ‘em. Nuke ‘em all. You have get rid of all the trash before you can clean up the mess. Start with Iran, do SA next, then go for Syria and then ask, “Who’s next?” – any country that doesn’t immediately disavow Islam and do a 180 on Israel is target practice. Maybe a couple of centuries ago there was a net benefit of Middle Eastern culture – I honestly can’t think of a single positive contribution made by any Arab nation in the past hundred, hundred and fifty years. Anybody want to correct me?

10. AW says:

We pray and may Jesus, our Lord we trust that HE will review all these matters. Jesus die for loving us, there is no greater love for that. Pastor Yusef knew in his heart that he loved his people in Islam, and want them to know there is a love greater come above, but sin stone God’s servant to death long ago, and people continue to do when people do not know what terrible about sin can do. It breaks us apart as individual, as a nation, until knowing God’s love us by giving HIS son, Jesus for us, so we can live in HIS mercy and grace. May Jesus be with Islam country and particular to Pastor Yusef and his family. We will pray for God’s kingdom in peace be with you and your country.