New York Times Paul Krugman uses 9-11 as an opportunity to disparage America once again. Insufferable liberal asshole that he is. Does anyone, anyone, need any more evidence of liberal hatred for anything patriotic.  What an opportunist jerk.

(NY Times, Paul Krugman) — Is it just me, or are the 9/11 commemorations oddly subdued?  Actually, I don’t think it’s me, and it’s not really that odd.

What happened after 9/11 — and I think even people on the right know this, whether they admit it or not — was deeply shameful. Te atrocity should have been a unifying event, but instead it became a wedge issue. Fake heroes like Bernie Kerik, Rudy Giuliani, and, yes, George W. Bush raced to cash in on the horror. And then the attack was used to justify an unrelated war the neocons wanted to fight, for all the wrong reasons.

A lot of other people behaved badly. How many of our professional pundits — people who should have understood very well what was happening — took the easy way out, turning a blind eye to the corruption and lending their support to the hijacking of the atrocity?

The memory of 9/11 has been irrevocably poisoned; it has become an occasion for shame. And in its heart, the nation knows it.

About these ads
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

36 Responses to NYT’s Leftist Scumbag Paul Krugman Bashes America On 9/11: “This Has Become An Occasion For Shame, The Nation Knows It”…

1. WeeWeed says:

And this one – do we have a coordinated smear campaign going on?

• stellap says:

WeeWeed, they’re afraid of the unity they saw in 2001, and are driven to prevent any such unity occurring in 2011. The best way to do that, in their view? Denigrate those who led us in those dark days. Attempt to rewrite history. We remember, and we always will.

2. stellap says:

As I said before, he disabled comments, “for obvious reasons”. He really doesn’t understand, and disparages American patriots on this important day of remembrance. Shame!

3. Rabid Liberals hate anything patriotic. At their core they despise American Exceptionalism. The elitist academics love everything European and hate anything American. That’s how they roll… pfffft on them and the pontificating horse they rode in on.

No wonder they drool over Obama.

4. ZurichMike says:

Put him in a room with the relatives of the 3,000 victims murdered by islamonazis for 30 seconds.

• NM Pancho says:

Can we arrange that meeting?
      Really. Seriously.

I’m feeling devious enough…especially today.

• zmalfoy says:

Ooohh! I’ll bring the popcorn!!

• NM Pancho says:

Today is not a popcorn day.

I think it’s time to stop pontificating about BS and start making folks madder.
          It is time for plans and actions.

Most folks I talk to STILL have their F()@^%#!! heads in the sand.
          I have started my own ring of emails, responses range from “…no way that could happen…” (even though it already has) to “…how come the TV hasn’t said anything about this?”

I’ve dropped invites off to folks to the Treehouse to educate THEM on the type of stuff I’ve learned in just a few short months. I’ve come a long way in my own personal journey. I’ve become more political than I ever dreamed I would. I’ve learned an immense amount about what’s REALLY going on.

I’ve invited at LEAST 100 folks to this spot and others like it.

And still….the vast majority of America, I feel…is clueless.

My own theory: Just because I was in the military and served my time, it is in no means the end of my duty. Just because I’ve gotten my DD-214, my patriotic duty still isn’t finished. Freedom takes work, maintenance, vigilance.

SO, I ask…what else can I do? I may not be the biggest brain in the camp, but I’m damned loyal, damned hard working, and I’ve still got plenty of piss and vinegar to throw.

And, now that I’ve closed my doors, I have time. That combination makes for a nasty person….and I am ready to get down right nasty.

5. ZurichMike says:

ZurichMike is not by nature a violent person. But I would kick this pointed-headed leftist bastard to the curb in a nanosecond. I am seething mad that he would belittle 9/11 and its aftermath.

6. WeeWeed says:

A good article here that helps point out the media bias.

• Patriot Dreamer says:

Our military did not lose the Vietnam war. It was the media that lost it.

• WeeWeed says:

Right you are.

• Solaratov says:

And a craven, dishonest, cowardly congress.

• texan59 says:

I would say that our gov’t. lost the Viet Nam war. We had more than enough firepower to blast that Country into oblivion, just as we do now. Our politicians all seem to fancy themselves as military geniuses (sp). They all become political wars rather than military conflicts or whatever nomenclature one wishes to place on them. Right, wrong, or indifferent, we are there. What are we going to do about it. We have a couple illustrations in this thread of pointy-headed “journalists” trying to give us the old smackdown. I just wonder how many of these folks have ever put on a uniform. They are so quick to point out which R received a deferment or “went” to the Guard, but I don’t recall ever seeing anything about any of them performing any “service” for this Country. F “em.

7. Gino says:

On this the tenth anniversary of 911 we have people like Klugman making disparaging remarks pursuant to Americas patriotism. We have Bloomberg conserned with the racial overtones of “religon” the well being of Atheist and the safe keeping of Moslem heritage.Ironic isn’t it that the well being of left wing Liberals, Moslems and Atheists superseed the majority of American peoples wishes while impuning and condeming their purest belief in a Superior Being God.

These people want to erase Religon,Patriotism and God from our Democratic Society in leu of establishing the Federal Government as the God of the People.We notice in towns like Brookline Ma. that they are attempting to completely eliminate the pledge of allegance to the flag in it’s school system.We look at Cambridge , Ma. a designated safe city for illegal imigrants and a town that has advanced no school days for Moslem holidays.In looking at these two towns we see the principals of elitist proffesors whom have no practical life experinces in the real world dictating thoeory and left wing principals to elitist, arrogant, self servinhg aristocrats.

8. Remember, these folks HATE America. That’s why they were unmoved by the fact that Obama listened to Rev. Wright vent his spleen on this country for 20-years. “So what?” was the collective opinion of the northeastern liberal media elite. To them, 9/11 was merely this nation getting its comeuppance, and the fact that the whole world saw it, and we angry, nasty little people out here in fly-over country reacted so plebeian to what in their mind was America’s well-deserved day of reckoning, embarrassed them. Guys like Krugman need to be speaking from atop a table in some Greenwich Village coffee house rather than writing for a great American newspaper.

9. WeeWeed says:

An excellent article from Doc – Krugman really pissed him off today.

10. sub says:

Krugman is a vile piece of shite. An arrogant, smarmy, pig. Only a scumbag like this would use the occasion for division. I hate Krugman more than any other progressive toolbag in the world. I’d love to pass him on the street in NYC. He wouldn’t soon forget it…..

• Solaratov says:

You’d have to race me to get to him. And a nice young person like you wouldn’t elbow an old man like me out of your way, would you? :D

• NM Pancho says:

Sol, I think you still have acid and napalm in your saliva. I think your blood is actually some kind of antifreeze and hydraulic fluid combination. I’m pretty sure that if anyone pushed you, there’d be hell to pay. That victim card doesn’t work with you bubba. ;)

11. zmalfoy says:

So, someone took our commentary seriously? What a duma$$ . . .

• AFinch says:

Do you really think he took this stuff seriously? Napalm in saliva and gangs of girl scouts? Or do you think he saw an opportunity to get us to second-guess our outrage and our ways of expressing it?

• zmalfoy says:

I . . . I don’t know. . . because the Girl Scouts thing was so (Deliberately) ridiculous. . . it was supposed to be clear hyperbole . . . and it was so long ago for most of us, we’d entirely forgotten about it . . . I’ve no idea what this guy’s intent was. . . Clearly, he needs some Catholic School Nuns to straighten him out, make him write more clearly. . .