Support The Treehouse
Choose A Topic
Spar Harmon on Sunday Open Thread – Jul… justfactsplz on Sunday Open Thread – Jul… justfactsplz on Sunday Open Thread – Jul… Dixie Darling on *UPDATE* Heads Up Indiana !… Scott on Charlie Rose Interviews Hamas… SAFVet on Judge Jeanine Pirro Opening St… bob e on Illegal Immigration – Ge… justfactsplz on Charlie Rose Interviews Hamas… Spar Harmon on Sunday Open Thread – Jul… James Taggart on *UPDATE* Heads Up Indiana !… Roy Elsworth (@elswo… on Through Fire and Water !! sundance on Sunday Open Thread – Jul… stella on Sunday Open Thread – Jul… sundance on *UPDATE* Heads Up Indiana !… bob e on *UPDATE* Heads Up Indiana !…
- *UPDATE* Heads Up Indiana ! – Second American Aid Worker Has Fully Presented Ebola in Liberia – Family of First Victim Flew Into U.S. “about a week ago”….
- Judge Jeanine Pirro Opening Statement – Christianity Under Attack
- Charlie Rose Interviews Hamas Leader Khaled Meshaal Who Clearly Expresses There Will Be No Peace, Because They Will Not Recognize Israel’s Right To Exist….
- Will We See A Texas Version of A Mohammed Bouazizi Event ?
- Illegal Immigration – George Will Positions Himself As The Face of The Disconnect In The Conversation
Now Available at Amazon
Historical Campfire Conversations
- *UPDATE* Heads Up Indiana ! - Second American Aid Worker Has Fully Presented Ebola in Liberia… wp.me/p1kzlW-mr2 via @TheLastRefuge2 1 hour ago
- RT @Rene_gadeCowboy: Hell no our military bases were never ever meant to house illegal aliens http://t.co/o7gB7Ri21c 1 hour ago
- RT @AlexisinJax: MUST READ: The science behind where #illegalaliens are being resettled in your community wp.me/p1kzlW-mj3 via @TheLa… 2 hours ago
- Heads Up Indiana ! – Second American Aid Worker Has Fully Presented Ebola in Liberia – Family of First Victim Flew… wp.me/p1kzlW-mr2 2 hours ago
- Judge Jeanine Pirro Opening Statement – Christianity Under Attack wp.me/p1kzlW-mr0 3 hours ago
George Zimmerman Case Research
The Bard of Murdock
1MVetMarch October 13th 2013My Tweets
Daily Archives: May 31, 2011
It’s Day 3 of the “One Nation” tour, and after visiting the Gettysburg Battlefield, the bus wound it’s way through Pennsylvania with reporters trying to keep up. By the time Palin’s big bus pulled into Philadelphia around noon, there was … Continue reading
CNN Reporter happens to be CNN Host John King’s wife…… :(
Thinking he would outsmart the GOP overall, and Boehner specifically, Obama called for (demanded) a clean vote on raising the debt ceiling in the house. Requesting no legislative spending reduction attachments to it. Obama wanted a clean up/down vote on … Continue reading
Obama’s Approval Rating Among U.S. Military Personnel, Veterans Only 37%, 6 Points Lower Than Civilian Population…**UPDATE**
Pretty damn sad when we have to rely on the UK media to call out our wartime Commander-in-Chief for disrespecting America’s war dead.
Hat Tip BFH@iOTW – “The insane beady-eyed nut, who claims she would have been a fair jurist, has finally begrudgingly conceded, saying in the process that she had run a campaign that was “respectful, honest and fair.” She claimed victory … Continue reading
Ponder this: Is weiner hacking really a victimless crime? Earlier this week, Anthony D. Weiner was surprised to learn that his Twitter account had been hacked, allowing someone to send a photo under his name to a young college student … Continue reading
Palestinians Say They Will Restart Negotiations Beginning With 1967 Borders And Israel Can Make Concessions From There…
Again, thanks to Obama we see an ally in a total position of compromise. The Palestinian Authority takes what Obama has said and applies it. I heard the friggin’ lying Main Stream Media try to spin this 1967 statement to prop … Continue reading
See, it ain’t just and isolated Pastor Jones in Dearbornistan under attack, it happens in deep red states too. This time in Houston, but a least they didn’t arrest him, and make him pay to deliver his prayer…. (Fox News … Continue reading
Boys, 7, punished for playing soldiers after teachers brand making pistol shapes with their fingers ‘unacceptable’
More ridiculous Nannystatism (Daily Mail) Teachers reprimanded two seven-year-old boys for playing army games – because it amounted to ‘threatening behaviour’. The youngsters were disciplined after they were spotted making gun-shapes with their hands. Staff at Nathaniel Newton Infant School in … Continue reading