The President has spoken and announced the death of Usama Bin Laden.  It is now confirmed  Usama Bin Laden is DEAD.   He was killed by a US operation deep inside Pakistan, near Islamabad on Sunday. (video of the assault on compound click here)

UPDATE 4ISLAMABAD, May 2, 2011 (AFP) -Pakistani television stations on Monday broadcast what they described as unconfirmed images of Osama bin Laden’s bloodied face after the United States said he had been killed.  “The picture of Osama bin Laden’s dead body has been released. It is unverified,”   said the commentator on Pakistan’s largest TV network, Geo.  Other  channels also showed the image of a face, which sported a bushy and black beard  without any visible traces of the white or grey detected in the most recent video footage of bin Laden when he was alive.  There  were extensive blood stains on the forehead and left temple. The right eye was shut but the whites of the left eye were visible.  The hair was mangled and the mouth was slightly open with teeth showing.

Television also broadcast footage of flames rising from a compound in Abbottabad overnight and footage after daybreak of armed Pakistani forces standing guard at the
building where bin Laden was reportedly killed.  The compound is in Bilal, in the suburbs of Abbottabad, which is about 50 kilometres (30 miles) northwest of the Pakistani capital Islamabad.  One local resident told AFP that he heard helicopters circling overhead before heavy gunfire erupted between midnight Sunday (1900 GMT) and 1:00 am on Monday.  “People were sleeping. I heard helicopters roaring in the sky,” the man told AFP on
condition of anonymity because he was worried about security.

“I woke up and then heavy firing started. It was severe. It continued for quite some time,  when I heard a heavy explosion. It was huge. People woke up and came out of their houses. We didn’t know what is going on.”  “We heard ambulance sirens and security people  shouting.  We saw flames coming out of one place. Everybody is scared. I am afraid.”

“Today I heard from the TV about Osama’s death. I haven’t sent my children to school.
Police and other security people have cordoned off the whole area and we are not
allowed to go out,” the local resident added.

Update #1 Last week, the Taliban managed to reach an area located approximately 100 kilometers from the capital Islamabad before being repelled. Zardari ruled out the possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of the Taliban but the conversation got real serious over there. “The nuclear capability of Pakistan is in safe hands,” he said.   The Pakistani government said the Taliban had completely withdrawn from the district, but reports quoting local eyewitnesses said Taliban fighters were still present on the ground.  This geographic proximity represented a more significant threat to Pakistan than previously existed.  I believe it was during that al Queda / Taliban push toward Islamabad the Pakistani’s finally said “ENOUGH”, and decided to give up the location of the bastard to the United States.

Essentially Usama Bin Laden was the cause of his own demise.  His Taliban’s success in almost reaching Islamabad was ultimately his undoing.   At some level, high governmental and military officials in Pakistan had to posess information about his whereabouts.  It was the Taliban getting this close to Islamabad that made them rethink their illicit “turn the cheek” position and divulge where he was hiding.    Once covert operations could figure out exactly where he was, and intelligence confirmed, they moved on Sunday to attack the home and compound where he was hiding.   President Obama stated a gunfight took place which ultimately led to UBL being shot dead.  The Covert Ops team recovered his body and took it with them when they bugged out.    (More information will follow)

UPDATE #2 - US president Barack Obama said bin Laden, the most-wanted fugitive on the US list, has been killed on Sunday in a US operation in the Pakistani city of Abbottabad, about 150km north of Islamabad. “Tonight, I can report to the people of the United States and the world, the United States had carried an operation that has killed Osama Bin Laden, a terrorist responsible for killing thousands of innocent people,” Obama said in a statement.

“Today, at my direction, the United States carried out that operation… they killed Osama bin Laden and took custody of his body. “The death of bin Laden marks the most significant achievement to date against al-Qaeda. “We must also reaffirm that United states is not and will never be at war against Islam. Bin Laden was not a Muslim leader, in fact, he slaughtered many Muslims,” Obama said.

Barack Obama called bin Laden’s death the ‘most significant achievement’ against al-Qaeda [EPA]   As the news of bin Laden’s death spread, crowds gathered outside the White House in Washington DC to celebrate. Former US president George Bush called his death a “momentous achievement”.

“The fight against terror goes on, but tonight America has sent an unmistakable message: No matter how long it takes, justice will be done,” Bush said in a statement

According to Al Jazeeera’s Rosalind Jordan in Washington, the operation had been in the making for the last nine or 10 months. “The fact that it happened inside Pakistan, there have been suggestions that Pakistani intelligence may have been protecting them,” she said. Patty Culhane, another Al Jazeera correspondent, said the US authorities got intelligence last September and were able to track bin Laden down through his couriers. They followed them to his compound which is reported to be worth over a million dollars.

Reporting from Pakistan, Al Jazeera’s Kamal Hyder said the development had caught a lot of people by surprise . “He was considered by many as a hero, but not to the extent that people would come out on the streets. The reaction so far not likely to be strong on the streets, perhaps a protest here or there by the religious parties,” he said.

‘Symbolic victory’ – Qais Azimy, Al Jazeera’s correspondent in Kabul, said Afghan officials described bin Laden’s killing as a “symbolic victory”, since he was no longer directly connected to the group’s field operations.   “This organisation (Al Qaeda) is more than Bin Laden, it may be symbolised by Bin Laden, but it definitely is more than Bin Laden”.

Mark Kimmit, a US military analyst, said bin Laden’s death “was not the end of terrorism, but an end of a chapter.” “Capturing or killing bin Laden has more iconic value. It will have symbolic value, because it has been a number of years since bin Laden has exercised day to day control over operations. We still have an al-Qaeda threat out there and that will be there for a number of years.

“This organisation (al-Qaeda) is more than bin Laden, it may be symbolised by bin Laden, but it definitely is more than bin Laden,” he said. It is, however, a major accomplishment for Obama and his national security team. Obama’s predecessor, George Bush, had repeatedly vowed to bring to justice the mastermind of the September 11, 2001, attacks on New York and Washington, but never did before leaving office in early 2009.

He had been the subject of a search since he eluded US soldiers and Afghan militia forces in a large-scale assault on the Tora Bora mountains in 2001. The trail quickly went cold after he disappeared and many intelligence officials believed he had been hiding in Pakistan. While in hiding, bin Laden had taunted the West and advocated his views in videotapes spirited from his hideaway. Besides September 11, Washington has also linked bin Laden to a string of attacks – including the 1998 bombings of American embassies in Kenya and Tanzania and the 2000 bombing of the warship USS Cole in Yemen.

Having the body may help convince any doubters that bin Laden is really dead.

Pakistani Television stations today carried images of Osama bin Laden’s bloodied face after the US announced that the world’s most wanted terrorist had been killed. “The picture of bin Laden’s body has been released. It is unverified,” Pakistan’s largest TV network Geo TV announced. Other channels also showed the images of the face of the world’s most wanted man, sporting a bushy and black beard without much traces of white or grey detected in his most recent video footage released to the media. The picture showed extensive blood stain on his forehead and left temple. The right eye appeared shut, but the whites of the eyes were visible.   The hair appeared mangled and mouth was shown slightly open with teeth showing.

About these ads
This entry was posted in Obama Research/Discovery, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

214 Responses to BREAKING … Osama Bin Laden DEAD !!! *Update #6* with Video – Pakistani TV Picture – Geographic Maps

1. MRM says:

thanks Sundance. I appreciate you keeping us informed the way you do.

2. I’m guessing they got Osama Bin Laden Dead or Alive. Thats my guess !!

3. Auntie Lib says:

Oh – rumors that it’s about Bin Laden. WTF.

4. GracieD says:

Jennifer Griffin is reporting that BinLaden was killed week ago by a US bomb…were waiting on DNA verification.

5. God forgive me, but the first thing that popped into my head was:

Good.

6. Report SHOULD say he was killed last MONDAY in Pakistan….

7. Gypsy says:

The big news is Osama Bin Laden has been killed — so I guess Obama is coming on to take credit????? Hope he can hold back the tears!

8. Last week, the Taliban managed to reach an area located approximately 100 kilometers from the capital Islamabad before being repelled. Zardari ruled out the possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of the Taliban but shit got real serious over there. “The nuclear capability of Pakistan is in safe hands,” he said.

I’ll betcha it was during that Al Queda push toward Islamabad that the Pakistani’s finally said “ENOUGH”, and killed the bastard.

9. Gypsy says:

I was so hoping it was something else! Guess what that was????

10. staceedb says:

Benazir Bhutto was interviewed in 2007 about Bin Laden being Murdered http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnychOXj9Tg it was all covered up, but now obama is trotting it out just in time for his re-election campaign…. DOG N PONY SHOW!!!

This comment taken from a facebook page…but this was before she was assassinated..she states he is dead..in 2007.
    I don’t that he was killed just last week…it’s for ratings and polls…he is lying.

11. GracieD says:

I hope they bury his body in pieces. That would mean that he would spend eternity in pieces, as I understand Muslim beliefs.

12. Y’all need to be on Twitter…some really funny stuff!

Crowder says: “Why is it so hot? And where are my virgins?”

13. I’m kicking myself for not writing about this last Tuesday night when my spidey senses were telling me something was up. After the al Queda led taliban got so close to Islamabad, I’m certain that someone gave him up because they were worried about the possibility of Nukes, and he got just too close.

I read multiple accounts last Tuesday about the battle close to Islamabad. I had long felt that Obama was hiding not in the mountains, but in a more “regular” location in Pakistan closer to the populus. It would just be easier to hide in a neighborhood. When I read how far the Taliban had advanced, I thought the possibility of Pakistan finally turning on him would materialize. Top Pakistani officials HAD to have known for a long time where he was and just didn’t move on him, because they were worried their radical population would turn on them. But, getting that close to the Nukes, was just too much.

Man sometimes I just gotta go with my gut….

• G8rMom7 says:

Sundance, I am not nearly as “in touch” as you are and I can’t follow what your saying. Can you clarity what had happened and who was afraid of who getting nukes?

• Sorry, I was rushed. Last week on Monday the Taliban attacked and took significant ground in Pakistan. They overtook towns and cities and got within 60 miles of Islamabad, the Capital. If they were able to reach the Capital, those within the Pakistani Military would have been more likely to turn against the Pakistan Government.

Pakistan is stuck between a rock and hard place on Taliban, they don’t like them, but there is tremendous support for them in Pakistan. If the Taliban had reached the Capital they would have easily been able to pull off a coup-de-ta’ and take over the government, with use of the military that has good feelings about them.

That is how the Taliban “could” have attained Nukes. That is also why the main Pakistan Government would have been freaking out. Last week I was watching lots of sources in Pakistan that were saying the Pakistan Government was freaking. They pushed the Taliban Back, but not completely removed them from areas encroaching on Islamabad.

I wondered if UBL would have been killed, because it was just getting too dangerous to allow him to coordinate against the United States, The West, and then ultimately against the Pakistan Central Government with use of the main military.

• French reader says:

I do not believe that the taliban could have been any close to attacking Islamabad.
          The whole event has been staged. And Robert Gates quitting the same day as BL gets caught ?

14. staceedb says:

Yet, if it is true that he was killed by the US bomb, etc. will he not be seen as a martyr and there will be retaliations for that?

15. Sad4theUS says:

I don’t feel good about his death. For one thing there are many more, anxious to take his place and filled with just as much hatred, if not more…. And they will be eager to avenge his death! It is the way of Islam.
    Also, where he will spend eternity and the wrath that he has to face… I would not wish on anybody!

16. tnwahm says:

Comment from FB: “How is Obama going to announce this without offending his muslim friends?!?”

17. texan59 says:

Someone said unconfirmed report he had been shot in the head. It’s still Dubya’s fault. To paraphrase BOR – the spin starts now!

18. tnwahm says:

BO/BS said that he gave the order today. Another slip?

19. tnwahm says:

Statement from President Bush.
    May 1, 2011

Earlier this evening, President Obama called to inform me that American forces killed Osama bin Laden, the leader of the al Qaeda network that attacked America on September 11, 2001. I congratulated him and the men and women of our military and intelligence communities who devoted their lives to this mission. They have our everlasting gratitude. This momentous achievement marks a victory for America, for people who seek peace around the world, and for all those who lost loved ones on September 11, 2001. The fight against terror goes on, but tonight America has sent an unmistakable message: No matter how long it takes, justice will be done.”

Thank You Mr. President!

20. OK guys, “Tinfoil Hat time” something ain’t right. My connections and research last week was rumoring that UBL was killed on Monday/Tuesday by Pakistani military near Islamabad. I have had that picture on the top Since Tuesday or Wednesday Night, can’t remember but was witholding it until some kind of confirmation.

Tonight Obama said United States operations killed Obama today (Sunday). If I can confirm the photograph, then guess what. We have evidence of a MASSIVE LIE.

My source site has been disabled. I will keep trying to find out what’s up. But if my picture is indeed Bin Laden. Then Obama just flat out lied, and I can easily prove.

• G8rMom7 says:

This is what is confusing me…he couldn’t possibly lie like that with SO many sources. UNLESS, they plan to do yet another cover up and just say initial reports were wrong, the pictures you see were taken today, etc. etc.

• G8rMom7 says:

What I can’t figure out, is FOX is reporting that he was killed last week, but I haven’t heard them say anything about how this report conflicts with what Obama said in his speech tonight. I thought maybe I didn’t hear BHO correctly when he spoke.

• Gatormom, I’m stumped. I read the story on either Tuesday or Wednesday, I think it was the 28th. The story I read had a good account of what happened, and also reports to French press that UBL was killed. “If” I can get that source article captured, then the White House would have something to answer for.

I should add that even though the primary source was inside Pakistan and CERTAIN UBL was dead, all “Official” government people were denying it. The source reported it to French and British press also, so there has to be some record out there. It wasn’t just a rumor, it was a military guy from Pakistan swearing they had killed Obama.

• G8rMom7 says:

You amaze me…I don’t know how you find all this info, but I’m glad you’re on my team. Keep us posted and when you figure it out, I’m sure you’ll let us know.

Now I have to go pray for my professional poker player nephew who is going to be getting on a plane to Madrid soon. Oye.

• MRM says:

This is from Drudge: “PRESIDENT OBAMA: ‘Today, at my direction, the United States launched a targeted operation against that compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan. a small team of Americans carried out the operation with extraordinary courage and capability.’”

• GracieD says:

I have a friend in the Military (intelligence), and he is insisting that it happened a week ago. In addition to my “watch the other hand” feeling, something just feels strange about the details. I am hoping that Zippy’s speechwriter screwed up…but not sure.

• Gracie, I swear to you I read the account on either Tuesday or Wednesday. Something is definately wrong here. NO WAY he was killed today. Either it was a POTUS mistake, which they need to walk back soon, or intentional misinformation.

I can’t see it as a mistake. I mean Flippin Obama would know if the teleprompter had the day wrong. It isn’t like it could be explained easily. Even if the speech was wrong, THAT is something you would notice when you said it. IT is kinda the primary question. When?

21. MRM says:

Who are all the people outside the White House? and where did they come from? and how does zippy feel about them shouting USA! and waving the American flag……? Inquiring minds want to know

22. Patriot Dreamer says:

How long would it take to confirm DNA? Anybody know?

• WeeWeed says:

That pathologist Dr. Bayden (?) on Fox this morning said it can be done in less than 24 hrs., but that they had dental, fingerprinting, etc. also.

23. staceedb says:

What you do not know is for one dead Sheik, there are going to be Americans burying their dead in piles over this. – Lame Cherry

• GracieD says:

Marcus Luttrell said we need to keep our head on a swivel for a while. He is not the type to exaggerate, so I take him at his word.

• marie rogers says:

.heard rush say bambo gave the orders to KILL him!..and as LC says, unfortunately, many lives will be taken in revenge!

24. GracieD says:

Depends on what kind of test is being run. It could take a week, in theory.

25. G8rMom7 says:

Just have to take a moment for a little fantasy…imagine if our black president right now was Lt. Col. Allen West. As happy as I am, I would be feeling so much more stoked if he was our leader. Retaliate THIS a-holes!

26. So, my second thought upon hearing the news was:

“They’ll be music playin’, people swayin’, and dancin’ in the streets”

People have gathered at the WH and Ground Zero, chanting “USA” and honking horns.

God Bless America.

27. texan59 says:

This link on FoxNews website says OBL was killed last week. Several others are saying today. ????????????

28. G8rMom7 says:

Hearing Obama’s speech again…he definitely says it happened today “at MY direction”. And in talking about how this isn’t a war against Muslims, he refers to “all who believe in peace and human dignity.” Excuse me while I gag…unless of course you think raping young boys, treating women like animals and stoning gay people is “respect for peace and human dignity.”

• stellap says:

Isn’t that 2009?

• texan59 says:

Looks like the huffpo and nydn stories are one and the same.

• Grrr you guys are right. MY BAD. I swear, there was a real article. I saw the April 27th and just dropped it in without checking it. But, I know there was an actual report on April 26th 27th of 2011 LAST WEEK describing the battle 60 miles outside of Islamabad and the kiling of UBL. The link I have in my history has been disabled. Now I am trying to find if anyone else linked into the original link. Scouring everywhere for it. Frustrating. :( :( Sorry for those link confusions

• G8rMom7 says:

I would hope and pray that IF Obama was using the military to cover up a political move (keeping his death under wraps until it was politically expedient of him to reveal it). I realize he will use his cabinet to do stuff like that, but the military? Why would they allow that?

29. Any computer geeks out there who can tell me what is wrong with the primary link on this thread.?

This one (below) used to work, what is wrong with it?

• Do you see the thread link to OBL being dead above. That article is not in that cache? How does that happen. The picture accompanied the article. The picture still exists but the article is gone.? WTF. I wish I knew more about this stuff.

• Sad4theUS says:

The website is up again but the article has been scrubbed…. That is quite curious…

• Dude, it is crazy. Go to the main page on that site, then hit the Middle East link and you’ll see what hapens. That’s where the UBL dead guy story was.

• quad says:

Osama Bin Laden Believed Dead By Pak Intel

April 29th, 2009
              The Media Line

Arch-terrorist Osama Bin Laden “may have been killed”, since there is little information to suggest he is alive, Pakistani President Asif Ali Zardari said on Monday.

Neither Pakistani nor American intelligence experts have detected traces of Bin Laden since the Qatar-based Al-Jazeera aired an audio recording of his voice in March, Zardari said, and even that recording has not been confirmed as Bin Laden’s voice.

Zardari said his advisers believed there was substance to the rumors of his death, but he could not confirm this.

There have been several reports over the last few years suggesting Bin Laden, 52, could be dead, and others regarding his ailing health.

None of the reports have been substantiated.

It is believed the terror chief is hiding in the mountainous region that straddles the Pakistan-Afghanistan border.

U.S. State Department Spokesman Robert Wood said the U.S. had “no information” as to whether Bin Laden was dead or alive. “We will continue to hunt Osama Bin Laden until we can capture him or bring justice to him,” Wood said.

An editorial in the London-based Al-Quds Al-‘Arabi suggested that whoever leaked the rumor of his death wanted to prompt Bin Laden to produce a new video to prove he was still alive.

“They hope this will provide more information on his whereabouts or hideout, which will help bring about his arrest.”

Zardari’s comments could also be a message to the U.S. that the mastermind behind terrorism in Pakistan is in fact not alive, Al-Quds Al-‘Arabi said.

The U.S. has been pressuring Islamabad to take tougher measures against terrorism within its border.

However, the editorial’s author believes rumors of his death are premature.

“The death of the Al-Qa’ida leader is not so far-fetched, and he will depart at some point, whether as a result of a disease, an assassination or in clashes with the numerous intelligence agencies around the world that are pursuing him” the editorial said.

“But if he dies, it will be announced officially by the organization, the same way they already announced the deaths of several lower-level leaders.”

An official announcement of his death has to be made, he wrote, in order to solve legal issues such as inheritance laws and the legal status of the widow.

There is increasing concern in the international community that terrorists such as those in Bin Laden’s Al-Qa’ida organization and the hard-line Taliban will get their hands on Pakistan’s nuclear weapons.

Zardari ruled out the possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of the Taliban.

“The nuclear capability of Pakistan is in safe hands,” he said.

The Pakistan army killed 46 Taliban fighters over the past two days in northwest Pakistan’s Lower Dir district.

The Taliban is warning it will attack government forces in the North West Frontier Province (NWFP) if the government does not stop its offensive.

The Taliban has suspended talks with the provincial government in the wake of the clashes.

The government in NWFP struck a deal with the Taliban under which Islamic Law, or Shari’a would be introduced to the area in return for a suspension in Taliban hostilities.

[Source: http://www.themedialine.org/news/news_detail.asp?NewsID=24972
              Photo: We are unable to ascertain whether the photo is genuine or not. -Editor]

• can you do that same kind of Cache search with “osama Bin Laden Dead peoples voice” in search field.. ?

Sorry but this is absolutely bugging me. I know I’m usually not crazy, but I am feeling like I’m in a twighlight zone episode. I know what I read and the full account of the battles etc. etc.

• stellap says:

I think this site is back on line.

• Yeah, but look what happens when you try to click the Middle East link. (top of page) That is where the article used to be.

• Sad4theUS says:

Yeah, it’s for sure been scrubbed, I looked all over. It could be the info was inaccurate and they had to take it down… don’t know, but it was strange and it was removed fast!

• It was litterally removed while I still had it up on my screen. That was where I retrieved the information for the thread above. And as is was going to give attribution “presto” it disappeared.

• stellap says:

Strange.

• stellap says:

I searched on the people’s voice middle east. There are articles for yesterday and today, and those don’t link either. Seems to be a problem with that whole section of their site. May be doing site maintenance (late Sunday night is common time to do site maintenance).

30. Sad4theUS says:

Sooooo, we are to believe now, that due to Obama Bin Lacking’s sharp mind that we are safe now because of him? Oooooh, this is going to be an insufferably long campaign if we have to listen to him go on and on about how he saved us and what we owe him and how great he is….

31. CJMartel says:

Now maybe we can get back to normal, scale back TSA and DHS, after all the only thing those two agencies accomplished was invasion of privacy, shaking down kids and old ladies, and basically turning our nation into a police state!!!!
    Good riddance to bin laden, world’s biggest POS!!!!

• Sad4theUS says:

Sorry CJMartel, there is and will never be anymore “normal”. :(

• CJMartel says:

Then WE must return this country to normal. Living in a constant state of fear is b*llsh*t! This is not how Americans lived before the muslims attacked us in 2001, and now that the boogeyman is dead, we the people really need to push to end this police state we are in!
        Of course the government has jacked up the threat level, this is really getting f*cking old. Just a constant circle of fear, how much of this will Americans tolerate?

32. Huh, if buring a Koran was bad….. sheeesh, consider the possibility of shooting their hero? Yikes….. wonder if the radicals will go BONZO even more than their regular BONZO !!

• Sad4theUS says:

Can they go anymore BONZO then they already are??? That would be something to see… from a very safe distance, like way out in space.

• CJMartel says:

The muslims live for bonzo!! What we need to do is this: the next time those jackwagons hit us, we need to nuke the dipwits, there will be no question then on where we stand in regards to terror. But, alas, those Quislings in washington would never have the cajones to do that, it would get in the way of their re-election bids!!!!!

33. AFinch says:

Congratulations and thank you to the men and women in the military and intelligence communities.

• Yes, it is appropriate to pause and thank the women and men of our fine military who have relentlessly sought to bing justice to the victims of Osama Bin Ladens murderous slaughter of Americans.

• YTZ4Me says:

Yes, let’s give credit to the people who are due it.

• GracieD says:

Our Military rocks! Even with one hand tied behind their backs by this incompetent President, they got the S.O.B.

34. Pakistani TV has confirmed that the story, and pictures, I was able to retrieve “LAST WEEK” are are now confirmation that the assassination took place as I originally thought on Monday/Tuesday last week.

I will be interested to see how the media, and perhaps even the White House rectifies this disparity in timing, or whether the report even draws query from the Main Stream Media. According to reports last week, now scrubbed from the entire internet, UBL was killed during the time of the Taliban push to Islamabad. I am certain beyond a doubt that UBL was NOT killed on Sunday as the President has claimed.

35. Why did they rush to bury him at sea overnight?

36. Paul Niessen says:

This picture is definitly NOT real! Check out this overlay:

37. zmalfoy says:

Ok, so, was just waking up to this.
    1)Christian Charity says I ought not rejoice over someone’s death, but. . . I’ll bring it up in Confession. I’m glad that his guy, however it happened, has been dispatched to Allah.

2) My God Bless and smile upon the men involved in running this flea-bitten dog down.

3) I’ll write more why I think O’s words last night were lies, and possibly part of something larger. It’s not good reasons, but they are what they are. I gotta pout my coffee and head out to work.

4) May the souls of those murdered on 9/11, and their families, enjoy some closure, now that this snivelling, cowardly, pimple on the butt of humanity has finally been popped.

38. Cathryn says:

I’m very glad they got him, congratulations to our brave military. However, the image of dead bin Laden floating around news websites seems to be fake: http://www.graphitude.nl/fakedeadosama.gif

39. Domino says:

An ignorant man, shaped by a retarded culture, stalked the western world like a bloodseeking vulture. Killing innocent people left and right, thinking it’s all legit in his sick holy fight. A culture that tolerates nothing but claims all, a cullture that lives to destroy and see the western world fall. A global war on terrorism started on that well know date, but know… sweet vengeance is never too late. For him, noone left to kill, nothing left to gain… but a well deserved American bullet to his rotten motherf*cking brain!

40. staceedb says:

Sorry peeps I’m not falling for the UBL thing yet…Obama is evil and a liar and I don’t believe in or trust anything he says…this whole thing is not “right”..

• G8rMom7 says:

One point…Americans didn’t have cheering in the street about Hitler because we didn’t have anything to do with his death! He killed himself. I actually wish that UBL had killed himself too…I’d be much less worried about counter attacks.

And there were Bush Cheney signs in those mobs last night.

Yes, I will agree that Obama will be taking full credit and using it to get elected. But the ship on trusting him has long since sailed, so he better hope and pray nothing “bad” happens between now and November 2012.

• zmalfoy says:

Yeah. Many of the kids out there last night were prolly the same as had that huge snowball fight in Dupont Circle last winter, that was organized via twitter. If they’re gonna get together for a snowball fight, it’s not odd that they’d go out to party when Public Enemy No.1 finally gets offed.

41. wendy ann says:

Hopefully he was slathered up in pig fat b/f he was dumped into the ocean…..

• Tom Moeller says:

Real and fake OBL are no more… deceased… expired.

May God have mercy on his soul. We cannot.

• G8rMom7 says:

This is all over the internet…the photo is fake. I would love to catch Obama in a lie, but I hate the thought of the military going along with it. We will likely never know the names of the Navy Seals who fulfilled this mission, so I don’t think they would want to take credit for something if it was not THEM who killed him.

42. Amsterdam Expat says:

Folks, I’ve been (and will be for quite some time) very busy and have had to reduce the time I can devote to being an active poster (I continue to speak up at C4P) — but on this special occasion I thought I’d pop up here!

What excellent news! As for what benefits to himself our Unpresident will attempt to draw from this — we’ll have to watch him with even more of our Argos eyes.

43. Patriot Dreamer says:

Bin Laden Was Found at Luxurious Pakistan Compound

44. Patriot Dreamer says:

EXCLUSIVE: Inside the Compound Where Osama Bin Laden Was Killed
    Photos from Inside the Osama Bin Laden Kill Zone

• G8rMom7 says:

I was just coming on to post this…no one found it suspicious that it had 15 foot walls with barbed wire around it? Did the Pakistani’s think someone built a privately run prison or something? I’m pretty sure I would notice and question if one of my neighbors put up a 15 foot wall with barbed wire around their house. Don’t think I’d take my kids there on Halloween either.

45. Pingback: Bin Laden DEAD - Page 5

46. Patriot Dreamer says:

Did Gitmo terrorists provide the crucial leads to bin Laden?
    It sure sounds like it.

47. stellap says:

I’m on lunch break, and don’t know if this has been posted yet. “The Secret Team That Killed Bin Laden”

48. marie rogers says:

should we really be celebrating this event? do we really believe terrorists will not avenge his death? i’m really puzzled by the celebrations seen all over newcasts..
    i, for one do not feel like celebrating..

• zmalfoy says:

For me, it’s not a dance in the streets dort of celebration. It’s more a “toast to the Navy Seals and thank God that’s one more loose end finally finished with” celebration. But this jubilation out in the streets? . . . the more I see, the more perturbed I get. Something is unsettling me, but I can’t put my finger on it, exactly . . .

• staceedb says:

I think they were bussed in by groups like: Move On and Organizing for America..I’m sure we’ll find that out eventually. They all look the same…under 30, college-aged..impressionable..same thing that was going on in Egypt, Tunisia, Yemen….Obama is behind this as well… to me it’s not about the getting rid of a supposed terrorist..it’s about celebrating it in excess and taking our eyes off of other things..it’s a BIG distraction…

• marie rogers says:

aha!! so this is beginning to look more like bambo’s Chicago community organizers pals were behind it..they probably had it planned so it would get on all newscasts..
          i wondered where all the crowd came from at such a late hour, now i know!

• WeeWeed says:

Community organized celebration, perchance??

• marie rogers says:

yes, wee weed, great mnds think alike!

• zmalfoy says:

Maybe. Remember, though, that a buncha kida organized a massive snowball fight in Dupont Circle this past winter over twitter. It’s entirely possible, in my mind, that they all came out (at least in DC) for a spontaneous excuse to drink and get laid.

• AFinch says:

It’s morbid. I do not regret that he is dead and I’m proud of the SEALS for a job well done but the day I dance in the streets over another human being’s brutal death is the day I lose my humanity. Did OKC survivors do this the day McVeigh was executed?

• Jennifer H says:

I’m with you Finch. Also keep in mind that there will be retaliation, make no mistake about it- we should be contemplating the evils of Islam which exhorts such behavior as his and reveres those who actually accomplish the murder of innocents.

• AFinch says:

I’m not afraid of retaliation. I’m afraid of losing our decency. Don’t get me wrong. I’m glad we got the bastard and it was the best possible way we could get him.

I got goose bumps hearing about the spontaneous chants of USA! USA! at the Mets game last night and the cheering at West Point. I was asleep when the news came out and Mr. Finch woke me to tell me OBL was dead. I gave him a high five and went back to sleep. Is there a meaningful difference between these “celebrations” and the dancing in the streets? I don’t know, but it sure feels like it.

• MRM says:

Finch, I’m with you on this re decency.

• Jennifer H says:

It’s not that I fear it – just that we as a nation need to understand this evil ideology that births bastids like Osama.
              Preaching to the choir here I know, LOL!

49. lance boyle says:

GUYS..he’s not dead he’s alive and kicking. he bought apu out of the kwikki-mart and is living the high life in springfield

50. Patriot Dreamer says:

Officials: CIA interrogators at secret prisons developed first strands that led to bin Laden

Looks like we got some worthwhile intel. from KSM after all (huh Libs?).

51. Mikey says:

Here’s the thing. Everyone says this is not a war on “ISLAM”! Well that is the problem right there. No one can get the “gray” out of there eyes anymore because we have been fooled and subjected by the “EVIL” that makes us blind. We don’t know right from wrong if it is looking at us in the face. A spade is a spade and I for one know the difference. Judge by the actions or “FRUITS” of what ever needs to be wisely judged. What fruit has the Faith of ISLAM done for the world or it’s people. How about the women??? When Christianity was brought into the world, along with it came works of mercy, love thy enemy, pray for those who harm us and don’t return evil for evil. Don’t kid yourselves, we have the right to protect and defend, but what Christ taught has been slowly but surely being trashed. Don’t get me wrong the Churches have screwed us big time and that has nothing to do with what God taught us. Our “LEADERS” have been lousy and have allowed us to be led astray from what Christ taught us. The history of Islam has showed its face for a couple of thousand years and if it had not been pressured by the westerned civilizations would not have hospitols, orphaniges or anything else for the people. Oh yeah they are still alowed to take a wife and have her stoned to death because of so called affairs while Christ calls us to forgive. What is wrong with the world that can not see that huh????

• zmalfoy says:

What was it Mr. Soze said? Oh yes. . .”The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing people that he didn’t exist.”

The current powers that be don’t want to admit to evil existing, and this basic blindness leads to the rest.

But we who hang out in this tree know about evil. And Islam.

52. Mikey says:

Are we done yet??

• zmalfoy says:

How do you mean? I’m still breathing, as are you (presumably). . . We aren’t done until the Good Lord says we are and we die.

Even if the entirety of Al Quaeda and The Muzzie Bros were wiped from the planet tomorrow, we still wouldn’t be done– evil will still have it’s pawns, and will still need resisting.

So, no. We are not done yet.

53. Mikey says:

Here’s the bottom line fellow Americans! The real question to ask ourselves is if we are truely a Christian Country still? We have been slowly led astray from our morals and high standards and we are blinded by the “GRAY” and don’t know evil when we see it looking at us in the face because of our personal weaknesses. Black and white good and evil. Can you tell the difference. Well one lesson we should always look at and that is what the “fruits” are from any given action. The fruit of this great country that was born on the backs of GOOD men with a strong Judeo/Christian backbone is our right to chose and freedom. Christ teaches us to forgive our trespassers and to love and pray for those who harm us. Islam…. well I know they still stone their women for there so called affairs and have no room or belief in tolorating other beliefs. Remember to love the sinner and not the sin. Now don’t misunderstand me here. I am talking about what Christ taught us and not the actions of some of our horrific leaders who have failed to lead us in what Christ taught us. I can see white and black good and bad and still I am a sinner who has his own problems. But where are the fruits of Islam and what he taught??? Can anyone see what is going on and how gray our eyes have become?

• zmalfoy says:

Mikey, just so you know . . . you are preaching to the choir, here. you may want to check numerous other threads where we treepers express similar sentiments to this.

^__^

• Mikey says:

I wasn’t intending to preach just expressing my thoghts and I mean no offens to anyone

• Zmalfoy says:

Nah, no offense. Just wanted to let you know you didn’t need to convince us. But, go ahead and blow steam if you need to. We try to be a safe place for that around here ^_^

• Sad4theUS says:

Hi Mikey
      Because the world has rejected God’s Son they can’t see what’s in front of their eyes… for God has blinded them just as He has blinded Israel, because they too rejected the Messiah!
      But there will come a day when EVERY knee will bow and EVERY tongue will confess that Jesus is Lord! It is, as they say, inevitable!
      Romans 14:11~

54. Jennifer H says:

Why was his name most frequently spelled Osama – and now spelled Usama. To close to Obama ?

55. Mikey says:

If we look at history we can surely see that what is happening to our great country has happened to all the great civilizations throughout history. We have allowed ourselves to become perversed!!! Weak in our minds and blinded by our personal little gods of money and idols. I mean just watch TV for a few minutes and ( I would rather you not watch TV as there is very little good for the soul in it) see how perversed we are. We shall implose just like the rest of the greats did. Ansd guess what? This is what the islamist extreme know. And they arte right in that point. Eventually we will fall cause of our own infidalities! The answer is God in our individual lives. That is right. INDIVIDUAL lives. Only as individuals can we have a relationship that will make us strong and committed as a whole. So look in the mirror and take a good, hard look at yourself and start there. With yourself, your wife or husband, family and those around you. We have a chance to save America, but it will be our individual strenght that will unite us and make us strong. GFC !!!!!

56. Mikey says:

implode not impolse sorry

57. What a Hoot says:

If it was not about Islam, then why was Osama honoured with a burial according to Islam practices? This is a question we need to keep asking everywhere we post.

58. Mikey says:

I believe the way the body was handled (so we are told) was the right and Christian thing to do. And burial at sea the wisest decission for all. But the reasons for doing so by the current administration, who knows. Seems to me that he had a hard enough time chocking out the words “God Bless America”. By the way just to let you know Obama was our rival in high school and funny how things turned out. We beat him on his own turf and hopefully this coming election will do so again.

59. Jennifer H says:

Oh wow, wonder if this is true?
    Bin Laden used wife as human shield, Brennan says

60. Jennifer H says:

The timing… check this out -
    “Was al Qaeda’s spirit and mastermind eliminated before his networks could move in on the national and Islamic struggles which are still unfolding in Tunis, Cairo, Tripoli and Damascus?
    The linkage was drawn by US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton in her first statement on the master-terrorist’s death Monday: …”

61. Mikey says:

Any intel on where #2 is??

62. Jennifer H says:

Hey what happened to the other people inside of the compound? The ones who were not killed?

63. Jennifer H says:

Was bin Laden in an ISI safehouse?

• Mikey says:

Aloha Jennifer,
      Sure sounds like he was in a ISI safe house and Pakistan has a lot of Q’s to answer for. Also I thought I saw some lines about the others being turned over to Pakistani officials and another report on over thirty dead and still more headed to the hospitol with injurys. Are any of these acurate?

• Sad4theUS says:

Who knows if they’re telling the truth. Remember, Muslims can lie if it benefits them or if they’re speaking to infidels. But just tune in to Al Jeezera TV, they’ll tell ya the truth…. (insert fits of laughter here…)

64. Mikey says:

Well theanks Sad4theUS that is really funny and answers my Q’s. I guess we should all should LOL at that one. But was there any other reports mentioning more people being killed? I mean 40 minutes on the ground is an eterninty for these guys. I am sure they were picking up intel and stuff but 40 minutes could have brought the whole Pakistani army there. Can’t wait to read one of the true stories (as true as they can divlugle) by one or more of the SEALS

• Sad4theUS says:

If there were more people, (and I’m sure there were because Obama always surrounded himself with human shields) (Oh… sorry, I meant Osama… :) they’re not saying anything right now. We’ll probably find out later.

65. Pingback: Top Posts — WordPress.com

66. I am unable to be aware that people today in European countries, the eliminating of bin Laden thought by many as critical. There is certainly criticism that bin Laden received no trial and that the USA invaded a foreign destination. I do think the U.S. had every right to perform this procedure. Who, if not the U.S.? I’m from Germany I am so happy as the Americans about this campaign. Congrats!

• Well thank you for your comments. It is good to hear from anyone outside of US about their views. Can you share with us the overall view point of your fellow countrymen on how they see this “war on terror”?

• Patriot Dreamer says:

Thank you and welcome to our little Treehouse!
      :D

67. Here is a very interesting article. Seems we know more than the news is printing in US
    US expects to grill bin Laden women ‘soon’

10/05/11 17:03 GMT

Submit your comment |

Share:

The United States said it expects Pakistan will “soon” allow it to question three women apprehended during the commando raid that killed Osama bin Laden, despite Islamabad’s fury over the operation.

The apparent concession came as further details emerged about the dramatic May 2 assault in which the Al-Qaeda kingpin was shot dead by US forces not far from Islamabad, eliminating the architect of the September 11, 2001 attacks.

Bin Laden’s Yemeni wife, who was shot in the leg during the raid, has told Pakistani investigators that they had lived in the compound in the garrison town of Abbottabad for five years.

With the pivotal US-Pakistan relationship under severe strain, the White House had called on Islamabad to help counter growing mistrust by granting American investigators access to the three women.

“The United States expects to be granted access soon,” the US official said, without providing more details. Senior Pakistani officials were either unreachable Tuesday or refused to comment on the claim.

The three women, who are believed to be wives of bin Laden, have been in Pakistani custody since the assault along with several children.

The New York Times meanwhile reported that the elite US Navy SEALs who gunned down bin Laden had permission to kill Pakistani forces if necessary.

The newspaper said President Barack Obama raised the prospect of a clash 10 days before the operation, resulting in two extra helicopters being deployed to protect the assault team.

Citing a senior Obama administration official, it said the SEALs would have been allowed to fight back if engaged by hostile local police officers or soldiers.

“Their instructions were to avoid any confrontation if at all possible. But if they had to return fire to get out, they were authorized to do it,” the official said.

On Monday, Pakistan’s Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani dismissed as “absurd” accusations that complicity or incompetence had allowed bin Laden to hide out for years in the sizeable compound two hours’ drive from Islamabad.

He vowed a full investigation into the security and intelligence lapses — to be overseen by a Pakistani general — but also hit out at Washington’s decision to strike on its own deep inside Pakistan.

Pakistan is a key ally in the US-led war on terrorism centered in neighboring Afghanistan. But tense relations have been stretched even further by the discovery of bin Laden living less than a mile from a military academy.

Britain’s Guardian newspaper reported Tuesday that Pakistan granted US forces permission almost a decade ago to conduct a unilateral raid if Washington knew where bin Laden was hiding.

Under the deal between then military leader General Pervez Musharraf and president George W. Bush both sides agreed that in public at least, Pakistan would vociferously protest the incursion after it happened.

A spokesman for Musharraf’s political party — which he runs from self-exile in London — denied the claims.

“It is a ridiculous claim. This is all nonsense,” said Mohammad Ali Saif, secretary general of Musharraf’s All Pakistan Muslim League (APML) party.

“Mr Pervez Musharraf has already clearly stated that he did not have any understanding or agreement on this issue.

“Musharraf has always said if there was any understanding, it was that our own forces will take action or carry out operations on Pakistani soil and that no foreign forces will be allowed to take action inside Pakistan,” he said.

Washington emphatically refused Monday to say sorry for the raid which killed the world’s most wanted man, blamed for masterminding the 9/11 attacks on the United States in which almost 3,000 people were killed.

“We obviously take the statements and concerns of the Pakistani government seriously, but we also do not apologise for the action that we took, that this president took,” White House spokesman Jay Carney said.

There is considerable US suspicion that there must have been some kind of collusion to enable the Al-Qaeda leader to live undetected in Abbottabad.

But Gilani told parliament he had “full confidence in the high command of the Pakistan Armed Forces and the Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI).”

Obama on Sunday said bin Laden must have had some kind of “support network.”

And the chairwoman of the US Senate intelligence committee, Dianne Feinstein, charged Monday that bin Laden must have had help to evade capture and live in Pakistan.

“I just don’t believe it was done without some form of complicity,” she said.

Outraged US lawmakers are demanding that billions of dollars in US aid be suspended.

The highly influential military establishment is perceived to be Pakistan’s strongest institution but the debacle has left it red-faced.

It has hit back at criticism, demanding that the United States cut its troop presence in the country to a “minimum” and threatening to review cooperation if another unilateral raid is conducted.

Gilani also insisted Pakistan reserves the right to “retaliate with full force,” although he stopped short of spelling what, if anything, would be done if the US staged another high-profile anti-terror raid.

A US official, speaking to AFP on condition of anonymity, said the CIA had no plans to withdraw its top spy from Islamabad after his identity was allegedly divulged in a Pakistani newspaper.