*Update* Check the documents at the bottom of the thread. The State Department Freedom of Information Act documents establish Obama must have accompanied his mother in October 1967 when she flew on Japan Airlines to Jakarta, Indonesia. Arriving in Indonesia in October 1967, Barry Soetoro was registered for school immediately and started classes in January 1968. Dunham filed a form with the State Department Oct. 21, 1971, to obtain an exception allowing her to enter the United States on her then-expired 1965-issued U.S. passport No. 777788. Obama was included as a child on his mother’s passport until Aug. 13, 1968, when Dunham applied to the State Department to exclude him, identifying him with an Indonesian name as Barack Hussein Obama II (Soebarkah).
“In Indonesia, I had spent two years at a Muslim school, two years at the Catholic school,” Obama wrote on page 154 of his autobiography “Dreams from My Father,” establishing he had been in Indonesia from 1968 to 1971, from the age of 6 until 10.
Obama also wrote on pages 53-54 of “Dreams from My Father” that he traveled back from Indonesia alone late in 1971 to arrive in Honolulu before his father was scheduled to visit during Christmas and New Year’s 1971.
The Oct. 21, 1971, exception request filled out by Dunham to regain entry to the United States on her expired 1965-issued passport documents she traveled from Jakarta to Honolulu on Pan American Airlines Flight 812, leaving Oct. 20, 1971, and arriving in Honolulu Oct. 21, 1971.
Obama also states on page 62 of “Dreams from My Father” that his father, Barack Obama Sr., traveled from Kenya to Hawaii two weeks after his mother traveled from Indonesia to Hawaii and that his father returned to Kenya and his mother returned to Indonesia after New Year’s Day, Jan. 1, 1972.
Treepers, I am literally up almost all night just trying to sift through the incredible clouds of the Obama narrative because there is so much information to find, research and analyze. On this thread I just want to share a couple of pictures and ask you to think about them based on the fact based information I have previously been able to put together for you to consider and share. And I have one request, PLEASE SHARE. This is NOT speculation, this is not subject to manipulation or opinion, this is just fact based information based on what we do know about Obama, from the lacking media, what is ever so slowly dripping out, and what we are able to research in to…
First the known TIMELINE:
- Stanley Ann Dunham moves to Hawaii with her Mom and Dad in 1959.
- That same year (1959) 16-year-old Ann Dunham meets Communist Frank Davis. Frank Davis is still coordinating the Legal Defense of the “Honolulu Seven” *[See footnote]. She admires him and introduces him to her father and mother.
- In 1960 while attending Russian Language classes Ann Dunham (17) meets Barack Obama Sr.
- On February 2nd 1961 Stanley Ann Dunham marries Barack Obama Sr.
- On August 4th 1961 Barack Obama Jr. is born Ann is 18 years old.
- 15 days later on August 19th 1961 Ann Dunham leaves baby Obama in Hawaii to travel to Washington state to attend college.
- Barack Obama Sr. leaves Hawaii in 1962 to attend Harvard. Abandoning the marriage. Jr. and Mom are both in Hawaii at the time.
- In 1963 Ann Dunham Obama files for divorce from Barack Obama Sr. “Unusual mental pain and suffering / abandonment”. Young Barack Obama is 2 years old.
- In January 1964 the divorce is finalized.
- In 1966/67 Barack Obama Jr. attended Kindergarten in Hawaii
- In 1967 (Late in year) Barack Obama Jr. moved to Indonesia. He was 6. Mom married Lolo Sotero.
- In 1968 (January) Barack Obama Jr. Attended first Grade in Indonesia.
- In 1968/69 Barack Obama Jr. attended Second Grade in Indonesia
- In 1969/70 Barack Obama Jr. attended 3rd grade in Indonesia and Hawaii ?
- In 1970/71 Barack Obama Jr. attended 4th grade in Indonesia.
- In 1971 Barack Obama Jr. attended 5th grade in Indonesia then ….
- In 1971 Mom took Barack Obama Jr. back to Hawaii and left him with Grandparents. Grandpa took Obama Jr. to entry exam for private school.
- In 1972 Barack Obama Jr. was enrolled in Hawaii private school.
OK you got the timeline. Now…..
Consider these pictures:
The first picture is of President Obama and his Father taken in Hawaii at the Airport.
How old is he in this picture? In the next picture taken the same day you see his Mom and Barack Obama Sr.
Both Pictures were taken the same day. How old is Obama Jr.? Compare him to this picture which we know was taken in 1969 (he would have been 8)
Now, how old is young Obama in the picture with him and his dad?
Then go back and look at the timeline.
- Mom and Dad were divorced in Jan 1964. (Obama was 2 years 5 months old)
- The picture of Obama with Dad was taken in Hawaii.
- According to Immigration Documents Dad is 5 foot 11 inches tall.
- Ann was married to Lolo from 1967 til divorce filed 1980. Finalized 81′
How old is young Obama in the picture with Obama Sr.? See any discrepancy? What do you make of this.? Also, cool audio/video….
*1. Frank Marshall Davis authored a column called “Frank-ly Speaking.” The Record’s editor was Communist ex-spy Koji Ariyoshi. Ariyoshi, ILWU President Jack Hall, and five other Communists charged with Smith Act violations became known as the “Honolulu Seven“– convicted in 1953 of advocating the overthrow of the United States government by force and violence. Mits Oka was identified, along with Davis, as a Communist, and he was among the “reluctant 39″ — individuals who refused to testify before April, 1950 House Un-American Activities Committee hearings on Communist influence in the ILWU in Hawaii. Charged with contempt of Congress, Mits Oka and the other reluctant witnesses were acquitted in January, 1951 — but not before Oka’s stance got him booted out of his position as Hawaii Democratic Party Central Committee Secretary and replaced by some guy named Dan Inouye. The Honolulu Seven convictions were overturned in January 1958 after the U.S. Supreme Court’s 1957 Yates decision recognized the legality of “advocacy and teaching of forcible overthrow as an abstract principle” and held that the Smith Act could prohibit only “advocacy and teaching of concrete action for the forcible overthrow of the Government.” With its editor and his comrades safe, the Honolulu Record folded just six months later.