Support The Treehouse
Choose A Topic
MouseTheLuckyDog on Enough Already ! – Minne… LandauMurphyFan on Thursday Open Thread – D… rmnewt on Thursday Open Thread – D… LandauMurphyFan on Thursday Open Thread – D… auscitizenmom on Knock Out Attacks – Anot… auscitizenmom on Knock Out Attacks – Anot… auscitizenmom on Bumper Sticker Of The Day… IFoundMyVoice on Knock Out Attacks – Anot… ctdar on Thursday Open Thread – D… elvischupacabra on Knock Out Attacks – Anot… elvischupacabra on Knock Out Attacks – Anot… CrankyinAZ on Creepy, Really Creepy –… LetJusticePrevail" on Thursday Open Thread – D… LetJusticePrevail" on Thursday Open Thread – D… nameofthepen on Help! We Needz The Funnie…
- Bumper Sticker Of The Day…
- Knock Out Attacks – Another New York City Councilwoman Says Jews Bring It On Themselves…
- Enough Already ! – Minnesota College Students Sick Of The Professor’s Continual Screams Of Racism In Class….
- Awesome GOP Candidate Commercial – Mike Collins (GA-10th District)
- Good VS Bad? Sometimes It’s Just How You Look At Things….
Now Available at Amazon
Historical Campfire Conversations
- Bumper Sticker Of The Day... wp.me/p1kzlW-j4F 1 hour ago
- Knock Out Attacks - Another New York City Councilwoman Says Jews Bring It On Themselves... wp.me/p1kzlW-j59 12 hours ago
- Enough Already ! - Minnesota College Students Sick Of The Professor's Continual Screams Of Racism In Class.... wp.me/p1kzlW-j55 12 hours ago
- RT @jjauthor: Well said! @CVPayne: Charles Payne on the most despicable form of politics, buckets of victims. @drscott_atlanta http://t.co… 13 hours ago
- Awesome GOP Candidate Commercial - Mike Collins (GA-10th District) wp.me/p1kzlW-j52 13 hours ago
George Zimmerman Case Research
The Bard of Murdock
1MVetMarch October 13th 2013My Tweets
Daily Archives: February 10, 2011
It started with Leon Panetta notifying the Administration and Security Officials that Mubarak was going to step down. Which led to this lead story (Thursday Morning).….. WASHINGTON – CIA Director Leon Panetta says U.S. intelligence indicates that Egyptian President Hosni … Continue reading
Oh shit… read this from El Baradei: “Egyptian opposition leader Mohamed ElBaradei reacts on Twitter to the latest developments: “Egypt will explode. Army must save the country now.” Mubarak refuses to stand downhttp://english.aljazeera.net/ Anti-government protesters in Cairo’s Tahrir Square wave … Continue reading
*coughbullsh!tcough* (Politico)- The White House is moving to stamp out reports that top officials — including Vice President Joe Biden and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton — are sending conflicting signals about how best to resolve the crisis in Egypt. … Continue reading
Good morning crew of faithful TreeHouse’rs. BOLO for a rambunctious kitty (refer to yesterday thread for illicit details). What is on your mind today?