Support The Treehouse
Choose A Topic
ctdar on New Congressional Oversight Re… The All Real Numbers… on Trayvon’s Legacy –… riverlife_callie on Well, What Do Ya’ Know… stella on Monday Open Thread – Mar… stella on Monday Open Thread – Mar… AKA John Galt on New Congressional Oversight Re… nyetneetot on Tuesday Open Thread – Ma… eweturn on Whoopsie – President Oba… canadacan on Progressives Tremble At The So… nameofthepen on Trayvon’s Legacy –… IFoundMyVoice on Trayvon’s Legacy –… ctdar on Tuesday Open Thread – Ma… jordan2222 on Iditarod Update – Day #9… IFoundMyVoice on Trayvon’s Legacy –… Eric on Whoopsie – President Oba…
- Bumper Sticker Of The Day…
- New Congressional Oversight Report Outlines How and Why Lois Lerner Misled Congress on IRS Targeting…
- Iditarod Update – Day #9 – And The Winner Is…. Dallas Seavey
- Whoopsie – President Obama Is Part Of The ‘War On Women’ – Video of President Calling Michelle Obama “Bossy” !
- Progressives Tremble At The Sound of His Voice….
Now Available at Amazon
Historical Campfire Conversations
- Bumper Sticker Of The Day… wp.me/p1kzlW-koo 9 minutes ago
- New Congressional Oversight Report Outlines How and Why Lois Lerner Misled Congress on IRS Targeting… wp.me/p1kzlW-koh 21 minutes ago
- Iditarod Update – Day #9 – And The Winner Is…. wp.me/p1kzlW-koa 14 hours ago
- Whoopsie – President Obama Is Part Of The ‘War On Women’ – Video of President Calling Michelle Obama “Bossy” ! wp.me/p1kzlW-ko7 15 hours ago
- Tuesday Open Thread – March 11th wp.me/p1kzlW-ko1 15 hours ago
George Zimmerman Case Research
The Bard of Murdock
1MVetMarch October 13th 2013My Tweets
Daily Archives: February 10, 2011
It started with Leon Panetta notifying the Administration and Security Officials that Mubarak was going to step down. Which led to this lead story (Thursday Morning).….. WASHINGTON – CIA Director Leon Panetta says U.S. intelligence indicates that Egyptian President Hosni … Continue reading
Oh shit… read this from El Baradei: “Egyptian opposition leader Mohamed ElBaradei reacts on Twitter to the latest developments: “Egypt will explode. Army must save the country now.” Mubarak refuses to stand downhttp://english.aljazeera.net/ Anti-government protesters in Cairo’s Tahrir Square wave … Continue reading
*coughbullsh!tcough* (Politico)- The White House is moving to stamp out reports that top officials — including Vice President Joe Biden and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton — are sending conflicting signals about how best to resolve the crisis in Egypt. … Continue reading
Good morning crew of faithful TreeHouse’rs. BOLO for a rambunctious kitty (refer to yesterday thread for illicit details). What is on your mind today?